Wednesday 21 August 2013

Review: Floozie by Frost French - Designer Cream Ticket Printed Grab Bag





I'm very excited to share with you all my new purchase from Debenhams. I'm not sure how many of you are familiar with Floozie by Frost French, they create the most gorgeous products. They're mainly known for their extremely pretty lingerie but I also own one of their robes (a really soft pink one!) and a polka dot shopper bag that I've used as my university bag for the last three years. So when I saw this bag, I knew I had to have it straight away... it also said "low stock" which always encourages impulse purchases....

This gorgeous bag has a transparent exterior, which did initially put me off a little but, it comes with a cute pink inner bag that can be attached to the inside. After all, who wants the world to see what you're carrying around? There is a zip at the top which is a definite must-have because it prevents the risk of things falling out of your bag and also any would-be pickpockets. 

I normally wouldn't go for cream coloured bags but I've made an exception for this one because the pink inner bag helps to balance it out a bit, and the scalloped trims give it a feminine touch The bag comes with an array of charms attached at the front including one of the Eiffel Tower. I'm so glad I purchased this on impulse otherwise I wouldn't have got my hands on one! I can't wait to start carrying this out and about. I always find that french-inspired brands are so cute and classy.

I purchased this bag for £35 on the Debenhams website. The item is currently out of stock but I will add the link here just in case anyone wants to check to see if it comes back in stock. 

So what do you all think? 

16 comments:

  1. Oh wow this bag is absolutely gorgeous, it is such a steal at £35 as it's so nice but such a shame that it's out of stock! Will have to check if they have it in the store near me. really want this bag for uni!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, this is a gorgeous bag. If you phone up Debenhams customer centre, they should be able to check stock for you :)

      Delete
  2. Such an adorable bag!!
    Enjoyed reading the Posts.
    Following you on Bloglovin. I hope you follow back and return the support too :D
    Cheers!
    Red Alice
    http://redraoalice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG what a gorgeous bag - the charms are so pretty xx

    Gemma | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What cute charms, i love the little eiffel tower!

    Mia ♡ Une Jolie Vie

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow what a really nice girl bag! :)
    I'm just new to your blog.. really nice! x
    HerNameIsTrina

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like this bag! Love the prints and key chain.
    The style is indeed so Frenchy ^^

    Cheers,
    Dreamy Princess

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wooow, beautiful bag <3


    Lovely greetz from germany.

    xoxo
    Ina :*

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it, I followed you with GFC and Blog Lovin. and ı wait you to my blog..

    nur-ela-m.blogspots.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute bag! i love floozie!

    http://heytheregood-looking.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts so feel free to leave a comment! You can also tweet me @HelloLinderella or send me an email.