Monday 5 August 2013

Review: Oasis - Workwear Lock Tote Bag




There's been so much hype lately over some of these black Zara bags. I don't shop at Zara but I was nearly tempted into purchasing one from there. There was one bag in particular that everyone was going crazy over, I personally didn't rate it. 

Nevertheless, I needed a nice professional looking work bag. After a lot of online browsing, I came across this one from Oasis.

I absolutely love this bag. It looks professional but fashionable at the same time. The bag has a zip to it which I really like. I'm not a fan of bags that just button up, it makes me paranoid about things falling out. The material is high quality with strong handles. As for the buckle-looking thing at the front, you can pull the straps either side to latch onto it, or you can just leave it like it is in the image (so your bag is more roomy for storage). 

Size-wise, this is perfect. Large enough to fit a folder, a book, lunch, and essentials such as keys, purse etc. 

On the inside, there is an additional zip pocket which is again something that I look for in bags. It's great for popping your phone/keys in to save you rummaging right to the bottom of your bag,

I definitely recommend this bag. Great for work, but can easily be used for a more casual affair. The only negative thing I have to say about this bag is that it doesn't have a tough bottom so when you pop it on the floor, it kind of just folds itself over. If you're after something briefcase-like, this isn't the one. Once you've got a folder and some books in there though, it is a lot better.

The Oasis Workwear Lock Tote Bag is available for £19 from ASOS - an absolute bargain, especially as I bought it full price for £38! Grab yours quick before they sell out!

4 comments:

  1. Such a nice bag and for that price! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I wish I'd waited a while now to get it for £19 rather than full price though.
      :)

      Delete
  2. I also didn't rate the Zara mini shopper, or any other bag that bloggers hype up. This is loads nicer, love the gold hardwear and black piping, cute but professional looking! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely is - so glad I found this bag! :)

      Delete

I would love to hear your thoughts so feel free to leave a comment! You can also tweet me @HelloLinderella or send me an email.