Thursday 29 August 2013

Review: Tangle Teezer - Compact Styler in Penelope Pink






I was so pleased to finally purchase my first Tangle Teezer product. I'd heard about this brand for a while now but was never sure whether or not it was worth it. I have a really full head of hair and my hair is pretty thick. Once I've brushed it through, my hair is generally quite smooth and sleek but normal brushes tend to pull a lot of it out in the process.

There are so many designs by Tangle Teezer but I opted for the Compact Styler in Penelope Pink. This was slightly more expensive that most of the other designs in that range because it is a special edition for Breast Cancer Care.

Aside from helping a good cause, I also thought that this was so much cuter and was definitely worth paying more for. The baby pink sides along with the bows placed on the baby blue makes this too adorable for words! The design definitely swayed me to make this purchase.

After having used this once, I was blown away already. This is a genius product with it's ergonomically designed shape and patented flexible bristles, I definitely should have bought this earlier! This glides through my hair with such ease and comfort - my hair has never felt more beautiful. I use this everyday after I've washed my hair and I normally use it throughout the day too just because I love the way it glides through my hair.

The Compact Styler range was definitely a good choice because it comes with a cover - perfect for putting into your handbag without risk of damage or dust. I highly recommend this product. It is non-static and can be used on both wet or dry hair.

Get your Penelope Pink Compact Styler online for £12.25 from Tangle Teezer.
20% of the sale will go towards Breast Cancer Care.

15 comments:

  1. My hair gets tangled really easily and I use my tangle teezer every day, could not live without it! Love yours, it's really cute!

    www.rebeccacoco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my tangle teaser and to prove that it's great, I can tell you that my husband loves it too!! This one looks amazing and what a great cause.

    MISSY IN THE MIRROR

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a tangle teezer, just the original one and I loveeee it!
    This is such a pretty one though! & for a good cause!

    www.hbbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    Hannah xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I should probably invest in a Tangle Teezer! My hair is so thick and this pastel coloured one is far too cute not to purchase! x

    http://whatlaradidnext.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. i really want a tangle teezer!

    please check out my blog if you have time?
    http://georgialouisee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww its so cute, loveed your review!! thanks for commenting on my post i love your blog!!
    just followed u! xx

    http://cathyloveee.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute is this. Might consider buying one of these, because after I shower my hair love to get into this knotty mess. Great post.
    I am now following you :), would love if you visited my blog, and if you like it I hope you follow back :)

    Xx, www.heyitslulu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I must try the tangle teezer, it sounds amazing !

    Madeline | Its a Mads Mads World

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yep everyone you MUST buy one of these, I absolutely love your blog posts and have recently decided to start one of my own please come and check it out x
    http://forgetmenot1998.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. The tangle teaser is one of my favourite products! Its something I'll continue to repurchase I think x

    www.crazylins.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is soo cute! I need to get on the tangle teezer bandwagon x

    beckysbeautique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I could not live without my tangle teezer and this one is so cute and for such a good cause! I think I might have to invest because this would come in so handy for travelling xx

    Youlooknicetodayxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have been wanting this cute little brush!
    I guess its only in the UK?
    Would you like to follow each other? :) xx

    -Mitzee

    factshionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. been tempted to buy one of these for a while! always read good reviews !

    ReplyDelete
  15. Guess I'm the only girl whos pretty meh about her tangle teezer....I want to try the denman tangle tamer now I think!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts so feel free to leave a comment! You can also tweet me @HelloLinderella or send me an email.