Monday 28 October 2013

Introducing: Sugarpuss London


Images on collage are taken from sugarpusslondon.com

I was recently introduced to a brand called Sugarpuss London, an online store selling beautiful, high quality jewellery. Being a huge jewellery fan, it didn't take much to draw me in!

Sugarpuss London is special in the fact that they source the best materials and gems to use for their jewellery, so you're sure to find something unique and worthy of attention on their website. Every piece is either a one-off or a limited edition, which is definitely a good thing because you don't want a swarm of people wearing the exact same piece as you!

Some of you may already be familiar with Sugarpuss London as they have been featured on several magazines including TatlerVogue, and Glamour. Surely that alone tells you how fabulously stylish they are. 

From bridal jewellery to children's jewellery to birthstone jewellery, there's bound to be something for every occasion. As Christmas is approaching, this is the perfect time to check out their website and treat your loved ones. Or do what I do (too much) and treat yourself. If you love jewellery as much as I do, you'll be like a child in toy shop!

I've had a long look through their website and I've found some amazing pieces that I love. Being very much a necklace and bracelets girl, I adore their gorgeous selection of pearl bracelets and all their dainty necklaces, particulary their Pearl & Aqua Quartz Bracelet and their Peach Sunstone Necklace. Honestly, I could just stare at photos of them both all day. There's something about precious jewellery that fixates me. I actually used to collect precious stones as a child...

I'll be reviewing a product from Sugarpuss London very soon so keep your eyes peeled!

Introducton post prior to review for Sugarpuss London


4 comments:

  1. I've never heard of Sugarpuss London before but I checked out the site and wow, I'm sold! Can't wait for your review :]

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like they have some pretty cute accessories in store, i might just go and check them out :)

    Check out my new post partying with AX Paris! :)
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never heard of Sugarpuss London before, but
    they sure have nice stuff! That necklace with that
    orange/peach gem is lovely c: Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful accessories :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts so feel free to leave a comment! You can also tweet me @HelloLinderella or send me an email.