Monday 21 October 2013

Review: Macarons Galore






I'm excited to share another food post with you all. I was recently sent a bag of macarons from a company called Macarons Galore*

Macarons Galore makes fresh macarons daily and they also offer a bespoke service. All of their macarons are free from preservatives and additives. 

I've actually never tried macarons before but I've always wanted to. The bright colours usually draw me in and these were no different. When they arrived, part of me just wanted to keep them on display because they looked so pretty! 

They arrived in a small clear bag with a gold tie around it. This was packaged inside a large cardboard box with plenty of bubble wrap to stop the goodies from being damaged. The sides of the macarons were a little squished but, as you can see from the images, it wasn't anything major. So I guess it would be better if they packaged these in little boxes rather than little bags because, despite the amount of bubble wrap, the delivery men probably don't have the time or the effort to delicately carry every single parcel. The bags are really cute though, so maybe put the bag of macarons into a small box? Just throwing out the ideas here....

The most exciting part was, of course, eating them. The word delicious doesn't even come close to describing these. They were so good! They tasted fresh and the outer shell was crispy, just as it should be. The filling was soft and creamy, and the whole thing was just one little sugary delight! My favourite was the Cappuccino flavoured one. I could have easily eaten a whole bag of just the Cappucino ones. I was also lucky enough to be sent the Pumpkin one, a special edition for Halloween. I loved it!

This is the first I've heard of macarons being delivered fresh to your door. I'll definitely be using this service in the future because they taste amazing and I think it'll be a lovely little surprise for my family & friends during their birthdays or at Christmas. 

You can find Macarons Galore on Facebook and Twitter.


24 comments:

  1. Ooooh, I love macaroons, they are soo decadent and luxurious :o). Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh these look delicious, I love macaroons they taste like heaven :')

    Other Infinities

    ReplyDelete
  3. love love LOVE macarons! Haha I love how baked goods are chic now. These look so delicious!

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love macarons! They're pretty easy to make yourself, if you've got a taste for them now! The pumpkin one sounds divine...

    Angela xx
    Little Apple Tree

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg, I absolutely love macarons and I so want one right now T_T I just became your newest follower <3 Hope you can check out my blog and follow back if you want xx

    PS. I'm also doing an Urban Decay Vice 2 palette giveaway on my blog & Instagram if you're interested!

    SIXTH TRACTATE BLOG
    BLOGLOVIN'
    FACEBOOK
    TWITTER @sixthtractate
    INSTAGRAM @heartofplastic

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice Blog :)

    Wanna follow each other on GFC, Bloglovin, Facebook or Twitter???

    Just let me know and I will make sure to follow ya back
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. These look so delicious - I've always wanted to try macaroons!

    Jenny
    xx

    somelikeitstyled.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have always wanted to try macaroons but never have for some reason, these ones look amazing! x

    Molly's Beauty Spot

    ReplyDelete
  9. they look sooo yummy!!

    http://heyitskweng.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. These look so good I so want some now! Yummy :)

    xo Aubree
    Macarons and Stilettos

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooooh I love macarons! ♥ I had them a looong time ago, so I better buy some asap, haha!

    Love, Petush

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I love Macaroons they look so delicious !
    Do visit my blog & if you like, follow me on GFC, Bloglovin & Facebook, leave a comment & I'll surely follow back! Have a lovely day!

    Feisty Fox Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've never had a macaroon before :o They look yummy though :)

    http://fallintobeautyy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Predictably, I am especially enamored with that pumpkin one. Yum!

    The Penny Rose

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ohhh what a nice little treat to recieve, they look yummy!

    Stevie | Stevie Hearts Makeup
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm obsessed with macarons! They look so good!

    lanalovesxxblog

    ReplyDelete
  17. They look so yummy!
    Please check out my blog or even follow, I love your opinions on beauty products!
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  18. These look ridiculously good! Can't beat a macaroon and a nice cup of tea, yum! Lovely blog by the way, I've followed you xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. They look so yummy! xo

    http://www.vipxo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  20. These look great! I will have to check the company out!

    www.aleelily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts so feel free to leave a comment! You can also tweet me @HelloLinderella or send me an email.