Thursday 21 November 2013

Linderella Loves Baking



Today I had planned for a beauty post but I thought I'd do a food post instead! You should know by now how much I love doing food posts, even moreso today as it's all about baking! As the title says, Linderella loves baking!!! 

I've been baking sweet treats since I was a little girl and it's one of my favourite things to do, albeit not the healthiest! As much as I love things like bakewells, flapjacks, cheesecakes etc, nothing beats making a fresh batch of cupcakes. I feel like I've almost mastered the perfect sponge and now I need to improve my decorating skills.

I'm by no means an expert baker (I wish I was!) but you can have so much fun with baking and decorating. So I thought I'd share my cupcakes with all of you today... in images of course. 

These have all been decorated with banana cream cheese frosting and sugar balls. Oh, and one of them also has random green writing icing on.... not too sure why I did that really...

These probably aren't at professional standards (yet!) but practice makes perfect. I can't wait to bake my next batch already to improve my baking skills.

Do you like the look of my cupcakes?
Any tips for improvement?

24 comments:

  1. Oooo I haven't baked in years!! These look so cute and I bet yummy :) xx

    laurathinksabout.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look yummy! I'm rubbish at baking :( xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cakes look so tasty! I always find winter is my favourite time to bake cakes, cookies and brownies, they go great with a hot choc in the evening!

    http://studentstyle-stalker.blogspot.co.uk

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely love sitting down with a cupcake and a hot drink!

      Delete
  4. These look incredible! I haven't baked for ages...I may have to try it again soon. So bright and lovely! xxx

    www.stylapetite.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look so yummy! Experimenting with baking is so wonderful, practice makes perfect! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love baking, these look super yummy! Never tried banana cream cheese frosting before, really need to!

    Rebecca Coco

    ReplyDelete
  7. this looks so good!

    Shalay| itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh wow this all looks soooo yummy!!

    http://www.iwantfashion.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion
    Get the latest on high street trends, collections, EXCLUSIVE discount codes and more!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm not exactly a baking expert but I think your cupcakes look wonderful! Much nicer than I would have done myself. :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh my goodness, i love this post! I prefer food post to beauty ones, would love to see more like this! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll definitely be doing more baking posts in the future!

      Delete
  11. they look so yummy ! nice post :) would like to follow each other :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. They look very tasty!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. your cupcakes look amazing!!
    I wish I could try them! They look great and I think you have real skills in frosting:)
    Keep it up!

    Xoxo, Aaliyah Laine
    http://filipinachiq.ambizione.net

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh wow they all look so amazing! I wish I was better at baking lol xx

    Gemma // missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. ooo they look so cute!!Yummieee!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. They turned out great - well done!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Amazing!! I could never do anything like this!

    Love Zoe x
    www.facevaluebeautyblog.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow they look soo yummy :) I have a sweet tooth so I always crave for cupcakes and cookies xxx

    www.niviisdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts so feel free to leave a comment! You can also tweet me @HelloLinderella or send me an email.