Monday 2 December 2013

Amorella by Kate - Bracelets


Amorella by Kate is a company selling handmade jewellery and wine charms. I love jewellery and I can never get enough so I was happy to be sent two of the pieces from Kate.




The first piece is the Ruby Red Heart Bracelet*. This is my favourite piece from the website. The sparkly red beads kind of reminded me of Dorothy's shoes (from the Wizard of Oz) and brought a little childhood nostalgia my way! The combination of the sparkly red beads and the white beads makes it look very festive. I'm definitely going to be wearing this on Christmas Day! It would also make a brilliant Christmas gift for any female who loves jewellery and, at only £8.99, it's affordable too. 

The little heart charm adds a nice touch and gives the added girly factor!




The second piece I have is this Full Hematite Angel Charm Bracelet*, priced at £8.99. This is one of the most popular items from the website!

I have to admit, this isn't the type of bracelet that I'd normally buy myself but I can see why it's so popular. The beads are super glossy and they're nicely weighted as well. I know that hematite bracelets are quite popular with both men and women. 

Hematite apparently helps to strengthen the body and also combat stress and depression. It is also said to help you sleep better at night, boosts your immune system, and allows you greater clarity, balance, and reason. This stone supposedly helps to eliminate negativity from your life as well. This all relates to crystal healing, a topic that I'm not all that familiar with so I won't say any more on it! I'm definitely going to be wearing this a lot to see if I feel any different though, especially as I've been getting insomnia lately. My intrigue always gets the better of me! 

If you love bracelets and you're not looking to spend a fortune, check out Amorella.co.uk. One of the things that I love is that you can select sizes for your bracelets to ensure that you get a better fit. So go on and treat yourself, or buy something pretty for a loved one this Christmas. 

Which bracelet is your favourite?

15 comments:

  1. Absolutely love the Ruby Red Heart Bracelet!! I will have to check Amorella by kate out... Lovely post and blog :)
    Ava xox
    http://xovintagewayoflifexo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The one with the feather is soooo pretty, and the other one is lovely too! x
    thegirlsnextdooruk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow these are so pretty! Love the red one with the heart! :]

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute :) I really like the red and white one
    http://steph-g.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the one with the angel wing, it reminds me of a similar Thomas Sabo one!

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow I love that red and white bracelet (very christmassy)

    laurathinksabout.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are both so lovely! I really love the first one, the red beeds are lovely!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. They're both super pretty, I especially love the first one <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the red and white bracelet, my favourite Christmas 'thing' is candy canes and this reminds me of them.

    Victoria
    FlorenceandMary.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey thank you for your lovely comment on my blog! I love yours too and am now following you on bloglovin - feel free to follow back ;) haha. I love those bracelets they are so pretty.. Perfect as a friendship bracelet or a Christmas gift:) xx

    www.allthingsbeautiful-x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are so gorgeous, I love the Ruby Red! Such stunning pieces xxx

    www.stylapetite.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aw really cute - like the black winged one the most x
    Gem // missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love them both! If I had to pick though it would probably have to be the ruby heart. Just because I need tom add more color to my wardrobe and the red is perfect for this season!
    You have a lovely blog and have gained a new follower!

    Marianna x x x
    http://mariannakhan.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are both so gorgeous! I especially love the red and white one x

    http://lovetelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are really pretty!

    www.skinandroses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts so feel free to leave a comment! You can also tweet me @HelloLinderella or send me an email.