Sunday 15 December 2013

Getting Crafty For Christmas


I've loved arts and crafts since I was a little girl, so what better time than Christmas to bring out some creativity? I'm hoping to make a couple more things before Christmas but I couldn't resist showing you all what I've made so far. 




Origami! I love origami so much. My mum used to teach me how to make things when I was younger but now I have my own little (well, actually it's very big) origami book! I decided to make these star things. I can't remember what they're called but they look so pretty. I'm still not sure whether I'm going to just stick these to the wall or add a ribbon so I can hang them up.




I have also been making these felt Christmas puddings. I'm really pleased with these and this is the first time that I've attempted to make something from felt. It took a little longer than anticipated but I'm so pleased with the results. I think they do resemble Christmas puddings, right? These are just hanging on my wardrobe at the moment but I may transfer them to the Christmas tree....

I'm definitely going to be making more felt hanging decorations in the future, though not necessarily Christmas-based! 

I hope you liked this quick Sunday post. Let me know what you think!

15 comments:

  1. I also love making crafts and origami! Love the christmas puddings, so clever!

    Bella x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Christmas puddings! x
    http://lornaswishingwell.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww i love those felt christmas puddings!they are so cute!!:)I'm now following your blog girlie!:)x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The christmas pud decorations are wonderful! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Christmas puddings are adorable! Lovely idea :)

    Caitlin x
    http://oceanicstars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! Love these.

    xoxo Zoe
    http://thatszoe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. fantastic christmas post! its getting me all excited for the holiday season :D

    would you like to follow each other? let me know xx
    ___________________________________________________
    Please follow my blog 'Heylinni' at:
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4923497
    I will gladly follow you back!!! Us bloggers need to support each other
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. these are cute

    Shalay| itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such cute Christmas puds! I'm awful at origami, so impressed by your skills!
    Spider Leg Lashes xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love meeting fellow crafty bloggers here :D i looove making little DIY projects too, im actually planning on making a collar necklace right after i catch up with my blog readings today. btw you did a really good job on the christmas ornaments :)

    PS: i also like origami but origami does not seem to like me back lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. (I don't even know what a Christmas pudding is LOL...so yeah...)...but those things are sooo cute!
    Shame you forgot the name of the origami star, because it's really pretty, and with all this free time on my hands, I could've whipped one of those stars up, haha c:

    Happy Holidays!
    Vanessa | Citron and Guavaberry ʘ‿ʘ | Makeup & Silly things

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts so feel free to leave a comment! You can also tweet me @HelloLinderella or send me an email.