Friday 13 December 2013

Introducing: Punky Pins (+ discount code)


As someone who really enjoys anything cute and handmade, I absolutely loved Punky Pins as soon as I discovered their website. Punky Pins is an online store selling handmade fashion accessories such as necklaces, badges, and mirrors. 

Punky Pins items have been worn by various celebrities, and they are fast becoming a popular handmade fashion company. Their products are regularly updated so you're sure to find something new and exciting to buy. 

I'm someone who supports independent companies who sell handmade products because it adds diversity to the collection of products that I own and I'll also know that not everyone around me is going to be able to get the exact same product since they aren't mass produced. They kindly sent me a couple of their super cute items.



So, onto the packaging... I love nice packaging so, when I opened the parcel, I really liked how they'd packaged the necklaces in little boxes and there was also a velvet pouch for the mirror. They would definitely look great as gifts. 

Whilst we are on the topic of packaging, if you purchase a mirror, please be extra careful when opening your parcel. My parcel arrived securely taped up but, as I was so excited, I took scissors and made a tiny snip so I could rip it open. I ended up snipping into the pouch a little. I was kindly sent a replacement pouch though.


Pouch problems to one side, this Strawberry Pocket Mirror* is so cute! I've never owned a pocket mirror before as I tend to go for compact mirrors, but this comes with a lovely pouch to keep it clean and free of scratches. They have some other designs as well but this one was my favourite because I love strawberries. The strawberry is made from wood and it has a glossy finish.


When I saw this Penguin Love Necklace*, I thought that it would be perfect for the festive season and it is a nice addition to my jewellery collection! For me, this is a reminder of how special those around you are. When I'm feeling sad, I can just look at these adorable penguins holding hands (or flippers!).

The necklace chain is silver plated whilst the penguins are made from printed acrylic. The acrylic used is quite thick to the extent where you can't actually bend it, hence it's quite sturdy and very unlikely to snap. I think this would look great over a fluffy jumper! 



Lastly, this super cute Deer Heart Initial Necklace* caught my eye. This can be personalised with your initial on the heart. Mine has an "L" on it for "Linda". The heart and the letter are both made of strong acrylic, whilst the deers have been cut from wood.

This would definitely be amazing as a gift and it's not too late to make a purchase now in time for Christmas! And if you're a male reading this (leave a comment below if you are!) then this necklace would be great for the women in your life (sister, girlfriend, mother etc). No excuses now if you're stuck for gift ideas!

So if you love anything cute, quirky, and handmade, you absolutely need to check out Punky Pins. Depending on your budget, the products on their website could either make some brilliant Christmas gifts or just some stocking fillers. Everything is affordable and very different to what you can find on the high street.

The vast majority of my jewellery collection consists of fine jewellery, but these necklaces are much more versatile and I know I'll be wearing them on top of cosy jumpers all throughout the next few months!

Punky Pins have kindly offered my readers a DISCOUNT CODE
Enter iamlinderella10 at checkout to get your 10% discount.

So check out PunkyPins.co.uk and let me know if you buy anything!


19 comments:

  1. Ooh these are so adorable! Love that deer one - it's so festive and cute!

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE penguins that necklace is so adorable, and the fawns! I think my heart just melted of cuteness overload! :D

    -Shelby
    http://bittersweetshelby.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness these are adorable! I love the Strawberry mirror :) x

    Jordan-Alice

    ReplyDelete
  4. The reindeer one is the cutest thing I've ever seen!!! :)
    Lovely post!

    http://novarellie.blogspot.com.au/

    sal

    http://novarellie.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are so cute

    Shalay| itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This things are so sweet! It can be beautiful presents for friends! Love them :) I enjoy your blog and I decided to follow you :) It will be sweet if you will have some time, come to my blog and follow me too :) Kisses from PL :)

    http://name-ityourself.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all actually amazing! Now I want to have them all and let everyone know about them :)

    http://justbeautyreview.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everything here is so adorable! I absolutely love the deer necklace, I'd love one for myself. Great post x

    lamourjosie.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. These pieces are adorable! Love handmade jewellery, I am definitely going to check out their website.

    Hmm maybe...

    ReplyDelete
  10. just found your blog now and i loved it!! I am going to follow you
    check mine too if you want, free-zing-time.blogspot.com and follow back if you like it :p
    kisses ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such cute items! And I love their name 'Punk Pins' :P
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. The penguins are the cutest things! x
    http://lornaswishingwell.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are so lovely - what perfect Christmas gifts! The deer necklace is adorable x

    ReplyDelete
  14. That store is so adorable! I've checked it out already! :) I especially love the reindeer hearts necklace.. it's also perfect for Christmas! Hooray for handmade pieces! :) xx

    -Nikkie
    ChicNikkie
    Bloglovin' | Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  15. yup these are really cute christmas gifts i would love for my friends to give me one of those deer necklace its too cute. bambiiii <3

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh good god EVERYTHING IS SO CUTE!!
    Definitely want that Strawberry mirror; going off to browse that site right now!

    Vanessa | Citron and Guavaberry ʘ‿ʘ | Makeup & Silly things

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are so cute! <3 Definitly going to have a browse! much love peacelovevintage.com <3

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts so feel free to leave a comment! You can also tweet me @HelloLinderella or send me an email.