Sunday 29 December 2013

New Things #2 - The Christmas 2013 Edition

Instead of doing a "What I Got For Christmas" post, I decided that I'd incorporate just a few of my presents as part of this New Things post, alongside items that I've purchased myself.


Swarovski Crystal Heart Necklace - As soon as I unwrapped this, I knew I'd love it. The packaging is so cute and it looks like a little handbag. Inside the bag was a lovely textured black box with a printed sleeve over it. I would have been happy with just the packaging! The necklace is stunning though! Crystal jewellery just looks so elegant and I love the way it reflects the light. 


Scarves - By now, the majority of my friends and family know how much I love scarves. It doesn't matter what the weather is, I always like to have a scarf wrapped around my neck. I was lucky enough to receive four very pretty scarves from various people. 


Cookies Baking Kit - I love baking and this little kit will speed things up even more because it comes with half of the ingredients that I'll need! I can't wait to get baking sometime next week!


The Body Shop Papaya range - I bought these during the Boxing Day sale and they are so worth it. I didn't even know that there was a papaya range but I'm glad I found out! I won't say too much more as I'm planning on putting up a review soon.


Monkey USB Memory Stick - This is so adorable! It's probably not the most practical to be carrying around if I'm short on space, but it's definitely a cute little addition to my desk.



Pitch Perfect - I went to see this movie in the cinema and it was so much fun to watch! I'm a massive fan of musicals so I knew I'd love this song-filled film. I'm chuffed to have this on DVD now so I can watch it as many times as I want!


Scrabble Twists & Turns - Call me old-fashioned but I much prefer board games over computers and consoles. Basically, anything non-electronic is good with me! Scrabble is one of my all-time favourite board games and I've heard of different variations of the game but I didn't even know that Twists & Turns existed. I can't wait to invite some people round to give this a go! I'm not entirely sure how this game works yet but I'm sure that it will be lots of fun!

There goes Christmas for another year....

22 comments:

  1. I love that necklace - gorgeous! I also love pitch perfect too! :)

    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love The Body Shops Papaya rang! X

    http://lornaswishingwell.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful necklace :)
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. The swarovski necklace is beautiful, I love scarf #3 and the papaya products from The Body Shop are lovely! xxx
    The Jolly Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute monkey <3 :D

    http://mis-fil.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your necklace is like a little sparkly dream! xx

    Youlooknicetodayxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I received the same necklace as you! xx

    Anita @ ATA|AllThingsAnita

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw some fab things doll, I really love the monkey memory stick :) xx

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love scrabble too! And that necklace is so pretty :)
    abi from a little dust

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ah, I loved Pitch Perfect too... such a fun movie. Looks like you got a bunch of nice goodies :)

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete
  12. I didn't know they had a Papaya range either! Here's to hoping it smells amazing c:
    THAT MONKEY USB IS TOO CUTE. AND HURRAH FOR PITCH PERF.

    Vanessa | Citron and Guavaberry ʘ‿ʘ | Makeup & Silly things

    ReplyDelete
  13. beautiful *_* happy holidays!your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. When Nathan and I first got together we played Scrabble most nights! God knows how we've lasted haha. I love everything you have here :) I think you would like my scarf holder - it's a sparkly heart from Avon.

    Louise x

    Confessions of a Secret Shopper

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the Scrabble game, I haven't seen that! Love those scarves, I have so many too!


    Cornelia - Ineffable Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  16. The necklace is gorgeous, who doesn't like a little sparkle.

    Pitch Perfect is such a great film, if you haven't seen Bachelorette yet give that a try. You'll find it on Netflix at the moment.

    Victoria
    FlorenceandMary.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ohh that necklace is so stunning <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hope you have a lovely and successful new year!
    Heyy! I nominated you for a Versatile Blogger Award. Check it out!
    http://missabigailjx.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete
  19. That necklace is gorgeous!
    http://thelipstickthegirlandherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  20. the Swarovski Crystal Heart Necklace is such a precious present to receive :) ive always wanted one with this shape but in emerald ^^ happy new year <3

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts so feel free to leave a comment! You can also tweet me @HelloLinderella or send me an email.