Monday 9 December 2013

Primrose Hill Jewellery


Primrose Hill is an online jewellery outlet selling a selection of jewellery from both designers and their own label. They aim to bring you stylish designs at affordable prices. They also pride themselves on excellent customer service, something that I think is so important. Who wants to buy from a company who doesn't care?

They kindly offered to send me some items from their website and the delivery was quick and efficient. It was sent as a Royal Mail Signed For package. This costs £3.75 but you can get standard delivery for free. If there won't be anyone in your house during the daytime then it's probably best to go for standard delivery (providing that it'll fit through your letterbox).

My package was neatly packed in a slim cardboard box. My two jewellery items came in individual white organza bags with the Primose Hill logo sewn across the front.




The first piece I received was this Sterling Silver Heart Necklace* (£7.00). I love how dainty it is, perfect for wearing with an elegant outfit as it doesn't attract too much attention. 

The only issue I had with this necklace was that the hook, which goes into the clasp, is a little thick. It took me a very long time to put this necklace on the first time round as the hook just wouldn't go in. Once it was on though, it looked really pretty. It's definitely simple enough to wear on a day to day basis as well as for adding an elegant touch to an outfit.



The second piece I received was this Sterling Silver Cat Ring* (£7.99). When I saw this, I kept thinking about how cute it looked! I'm not someone who usually wears rings but this is quite adorable.  

Unfortunately, you can't adjust this ring so it comes up ever so slightly large but I'm sure I can pass it onto someone else. It's far too cute to leave lying around. Be sure to get an accurate measurement of your ring size, as there are a variety of sizes to choose from.  

The great thing about the Primrose Hill website is that there is a really nice range of jewellery to suit all budgets. I've seen some really cute earrings on there which I'm going to purchase very soon.

What do you think of these pieces?

21 comments:

  1. They are both gorgeous especially the ring, it's the cutest!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The necklace is super cute and dainty, really lovely <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been following them on instagram for a while and am seriously tempted to buy a couple of pieces, especially after seeing this

    hcozens.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi dear :) love the necklace!

    New post: http://www.teanonsolomoda.com/2013/12/christmas-gift-idea-with-body-shop.html#.UqbemEld6M9

    Kiss Tea

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually love both of these! I like how you were honest about the clasp! xx

    laurathinksabout.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, the ring is so cute! Love that one :)

    xo Mel
    Selfhelp | Inspiration | Positivity

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww I love both of these! I've never heard of Primrose Hill before but definitely going to go check them out now :D

    Louise x

    Confessions of a Secret Shopper

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey!

    thanks for dropping a comment over at my blog, had to come and check out yours!

    lovely blog! new follower!!!

    ps love that cute cat ring <3

    zara xx

    zaras-bowsandpearls.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooh so pretty - the cat ring is adorable!

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
  10. these would make the perfect Christmas gift!! we're going to check it out now

    http://mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really enjoyed your post!

    http://longdistancecollegelove.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the cat ring! Beautiful pieces.

    Polway

    ReplyDelete
  13. So sweet, I love that cat ring! So very lovely :)
    Carrie xx

    Carrie:Brighton

    ReplyDelete
  14. Both of these pieces are so cute! I especially like ring and as I have sausage fingers, hopefully their large size will be okay on me.

    What a shame about the hook though. Putting on necklaces can be a bit time consuming in any case so that's not ideal.

    Sej || What Would Grace Kelly Say?

    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cat ring is toooooo cute !
    www.alicespearing.blogspot.co.uk
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love dainty jewellery and that heart necklace looks like something I would wear everyday. :)

    -Shelby
    http://bittersweetshelby.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the cat ring!!

    Lauren from www.princessofpretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts so feel free to leave a comment! You can also tweet me @HelloLinderella or send me an email.