Friday 18 April 2014

Easter Bunny




I'll start off by saying that I'm not really a candle person. I've never lit a candle in my bedroom, ever. I've developed a love of all things bunny-related recently, though, so I was very excited to find this Easter Bunny Tealight Holder from Yankee Candle. It just looks so adorable in my bedroom and it's definitely not just for Easter.

Of course, I needed some tealights to go in too so I opted for the Vanilla Cupcake Tealights because I love baking, so anything cake-related gets a big thumbs-up from me!

Funnily enough, I still haven't lit any candles yet. I didn't want to leave my tealight holder empty but, at the same time, I am super paranoid about causing a house fire. So for now, it'll just be for decoration, and I still get small whiffs of vanilla when I walk past it.

I hope you're all enjoying this gorgeous weather today. The sun always seems to be shining bright on Good Friday. I've got a lovely weekend planned and I hope you all do too. 

Happy Easter Weekend!

12 comments:

  1. This is adorable! I didn't know that Yankee Candle make tea light holders like this.

    Hannah x
    BLAB

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bunny is adorable, I'll have to get myself one ASAP! I just stumbled across your blog and I'm glad I did, i think we have very similar styles. I look forward to more posts from you. I'm your newest follower- if you get the time, check out my blog and if you like it, please follow back :)

    Elif xx
    OurLondonWardrobe
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! This is so adorable! xx great post. Have a great weekend dear!

    Zoe
    http://thatszoe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super cute!! I love it! I'm also afraid to light candles because my mother has engraved in my mind that they will set everything on fire!
    Little Beauty Blog
    Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so cute!! Have a lovely weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so so so cute! I love it! xo
    tarasauroh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a cute bunny! happy Easter darling! Hope you're having an amazing day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's so cute, I love it! I did eye it up on the website actually, as well as the bunny jar lid...I've gone a bit bunny mad this Spring! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh he's adorable! I would love to have one like this to keep in my room all year round, he's so cute! xx

    Gemma // missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts so feel free to leave a comment! You can also tweet me @HelloLinderella or send me an email.