Tuesday 8 April 2014

Let It Go, Let It Go...





For those of you who don't instantly recognise the title of this post, you're probably thinking, "let what go?". In that case, you need to watch Frozen. Pronto. 

I love Disney films and I love musicals, so I've wanted to see Frozen for ages but I missed out on going to the cinema when it was out. Luckily, I was surprised last week with Frozen on DVD! I didn't even know it had been released on DVD already. I was also bought three bags of gourmet popcorn from Joe & Seph's. Needless to say, there was still a lot left over by the end of the movie. The caramel & hazelnut one was my favourite, closely followed by the french goats cheese popcorn. I wasn't particularly fond of the lemon & poppy seed popcorn!

It's been so long since I've sat down to watch a DVD by myself let alone with anyone else! That's partly down to the fact that I hate sitting still, and partly down to the fact that my mind has been doing anything but relaxing lately. 

I'm pleased to say that I LOVED Frozen! In fact, it's probably the only Disney movie that I've seen where I've got no idea what's going to happen and it's full of surprises. It's definitely not your average clichéd Disney film nor is it a girls-only movie. Most guys who have watched this seem to really like it, from what I've heard anyway! The songs were amazing too and I've been singing them to myself all week!

You are never too old for Disney.
Have you watched Frozen?

13 comments:

  1. The popcorn looks so nice! Got to love Frozen too! x
    Freya's Fashion Chapter

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say, I think Frozen is my new favourite Disney film! Its a Good'ern! :) that popcorn looks super yummy too!
    Im new to blogging so i'd love it if you could take a look at my blog and even follow!
    http://candidlychloe0912.blogspot.co.uk/

    Thank you

    Chloe xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the lovely comment on my blog! I haven't seen Frozen yet but know all the songs, do you wanna build a snowman is my favourite! That popcorn looks delicious, goats cheese flavour sounds awesome!
    Imogen
    www.eloquenceandflair.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Frozen and Popcorn? Sounds like an ideal night! Those Joe and Seph's popconr bags look delicious!

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved frozen! It's def. in my top ten of favorite Disney movies.That popcorn looks delicious! (:

    ahintofbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE Frozen, it's amazing! We went to the cinema to see it and were the only adults in there with no kids :s It's up there with Tangled and the Little Mermaid for me x

    Chloe
    newgirlintoon.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVED Frozen! Reviewed it when it came out around Christmas time - it was the perfect Christmas Disney movie! Glad you liked it!
    Would love if you'd take a little look at my blog, follow on bloglovin if you like it and I'll follow back! xoxo
    The perks of being a hipster

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a disney geek!! Watched Frozen multiple times already! It's soo good! I posted a review on my blog about Jessup brushes which are dupes for Sigma brushes! Check it out here :) http://its-sarra.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I saw Frozen recently and I loved it! I am obsessed with the 'do you want to build a snowman?' song haha.
    That popcorn looks incredible, I need to try the french goats cheese one!

    Alice x

    http://alicepalacee.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Frozen is currently my favourite movie! its so good :) That popcorn looks so fresh and definitely the healthier option, win!

    http://jerawrmie.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh man, popcorn + movie = otp 5ever and ever (those popcorn flavours look amazing!)
    FROZEN WILL NEVER BE IRRELEVANT and definitely one of the better movies I've seen in a very long while!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love Frozen too! 'Let it go, let it go!' x
    Sweet Dreams

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts so feel free to leave a comment! You can also tweet me @HelloLinderella or send me an email.