Wednesday 23 April 2014

Oh So Sleek.


Those of you who are into beauty will be no stranger to the name Sleek. I remember this brand from when I was younger but it seems to have grown so much and increased in popularity over the last few years. Here's a peek at some of their products that they recently sent to me. 


I've heard plenty of talk about CC creams before but I've never used one, nor did I understand what they were. For those of you who are just as clueless as I was, CC stands for Complexion Corrector. This Sleek CC Cream* is one of the brand's newer products and it's available in 4 shades. I like the pointy nozzle as it means you won't end up squeezing too much product out. I've never used a BB/CC cream before, nor do I ever use liquid foundation, so this took a bit of getting used to! The texture is really smooth, goes on well, and my skin still feels breathable. Whilst I doubt I will be using this on a daily basis, it'll be great for days when I feel like I want a bit more coverage.


Funnily enough, I was recommended this Face Contour Kit* a month ago by a fellow blogger. This is a duo palette with a matte bronzer and an illuminating highlighter. I find it quite difficult to find matte bronzers, particularly affordable ones but this is definitely up to standard. I'm still getting to grips with the highlighter at the moment. I usually end up putting so much on that I look like I'm glowing (and not in a good way....) or I put too little on and you can't even see it. I love the large mirror that comes with this, and I think that's one of the great things about the Sleek palettes. 


2-in-1 products are great ways to save space in your make-up bag! This is the Eyebrow Stylist*, with an angled eyebrow pencil on one end and a grooming brush on the other. The formula is smooth and matte. Unfortunately, the pencil is a bit too light for me but I've been loving using the grooming brush. It's amazing how much difference neat eyebrows can make to a face. 

What are your favourite Sleek products?

12 comments:

  1. I really want to try the contour kit, but I never pick it up when I see?! xx

    LauraThinksAbout

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried Sleek, I really need to!

    lovely post,
    zofia xo
    littlemisspradaxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been meaning to try out the contour kit from Sleek for ages! x
    My Lush & Body Shop Haul! | Freya's Fashion Chapter

    ReplyDelete
  4. The contour kit looks fab, haven't tried any sleek products yet but that's definitely going on my wishlist!

    JustAGeorgie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never tried anything from sleek but I do have my eye on their face powders. I may have to try the brow pencil too.

    katespitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really want the face contour kit ! Could you swatch it please :) ?

    http://ellabellascrapbook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have never used the cc cream before, great review and thanks for the visit.
    effortlesslady.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love sleeks products I cant get enough of there face form kit xxxx

    Laura | Tease Flutter Pout

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Sleek products! The palettes especially are such good value for money, I have the blush by 3 and the face form kit and I use them just as much for the mirrors as I do for the actual products inside!

    Great post, I've been considering buying the Eyebrow Stylist and as my eyebrows aren't toooo dark it might just be OK for me.

    Lisa x
    http://uniqueornbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post!! :)

    Thanks a lot for your sweet comment on my blog!! Well I was wondering if we could follow each other via bloglovin, instagram, twitter, facebook and g+? Do visit my blog and let me know where you follow and I will follow back right away!! :)

    Keep in touch
    Charu
    http://www.myglossyaffair.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love Sleek too! Their blushes are my absolute fave especially Flushed. I've not tried their foundations or CC cream as I don't think they would have my shade.

    Yazmin xx

    www.yazzyscorner.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts so feel free to leave a comment! You can also tweet me @HelloLinderella or send me an email.