Monday 21 April 2014

Pen To Paper



Do you remember when we all used to write down notes on actual paper? Those were the days... Lately, most of us jot down notes on our smartphones, tablets, or even just on our laptops. Those virtual sticky notes are pretty useful, I have to say.

I still love being able to put pen to paper though. It's nice to be able to hold something that isn't powered by a battery, and to be able to sit down and just write anything that comes to my head whilst I draw little pictures on the page corners. It allows me to be more creative. There's something about handwriting, with actual real ink, that makes the creative juices flow a little more. 

Notebooks are one of my favourite things to carry around with me so that I can jot stuff down no matter where I am. If I had the room to store hundreds of them then I probably would. I love cute little notebooks and I find it hard to resist when I see them in shops. Do I really need another 5 notebooks? Probably not. Shall I buy them anyway? Sure. 

I don't think I'll ever give up notebooks. How else will I make it acceptable to hoard an extensive collection of pens that I probably don't need?

11 comments:

  1. I love writing notes down too. Sometimes I find it easier when I put pen to paper and my ideas flow better compared to just typing a computer. Other days I'm able to type away and do it for the quickness. And yes I love notebooks too! As well as diaries. I have a cute little cupcake diary at the moment ^_^ oh and I love my One Line A Day journal too...

    Yazmin xx

    www.yazzyscorner.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those One Line A Day diaries look awesome, I saw one the other day. I think I might get one at the start of 2015 just so I can start from January!

      Delete
  2. I love to carry notebooks too, these ones are really pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those virtual sticky notes are so fun and easy for me to use but I still prefer pen and paper :) but, hey- who wouldn't want to write with a pen and notebook when they have the perfect utensils like as yours?? *wink wink* you always have such perfect and cute pieces, Linda!!! <3 Pen and paper for the win!! :)

    Chic Nikkie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those notebooks, they are so adorable!

    I still prefer a pen and paper, but I find the "notes" app on my iphone comes in handy quite a lot haha!

    Thanks for your comment on my blog! :)

    Laura x
    http://www.laurasallmadeup.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love notebooks! I don't think I'll ever be able to go fully digital!
    I followed you on bloglovin!
    lexi // thelittlebrunette

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore notebooks, I have so manyyyyyy although I don't use them enough! xxx

    Gemma // missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, everything looks so cute!! Love your pics ;)

    Milkyrabbit.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your blog Linda! :) I definitely love being able to write things down--it makes me feel more connected and not so detached! Great post xx I look foward to reading more!
    I’d love for us to keep in touch via GFC. Let me know on my blog, I’ll be sure to follow back! :)



    Hope you're having a lovely Friday!xx

    ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ Creme de la Chic ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts so feel free to leave a comment! You can also tweet me @HelloLinderella or send me an email.