Friday 4 April 2014

Review: Niteo Jewellery





This is my current favourite bracelet and it's been on my wrist most days for the last few weeks. I think I make a habit of using/wearing my favourite things over and over again until I move onto the next thing. If I buy a new jacket, it's almost guaranteed that all my other jackets won't even leave the wardrobe for a good month or two. 

This Pink Swarovski Luxe Celebratio Bracelet* comes from Niteo Jewellery, an online jewellery store selling handmade Swarovski jewellery. If you've seen my previous posts, you'll know that I love Swarovski crystals so I was really pleased when Niteo Jewellery very kindly sent me this bracelet.

Made with high quality pink pearls, silver encrusted beads, and finished off with crystals in between them, this is a super pretty bracelet to wear. Another great thing about this is the price. This looks much more expensive than the £16 that it costs so I highly recommend them if you're looking for great looking low-cost jewellery.

Each product is packaged in a clean and crisp white box with the company name on the front. I always think that gift boxes are quite important because it just finishes of the presentation. They're also even more important if you're planning on giving the piece of jewellery as a gift to someone else.

With such affordable prices, I'll definitely be stopping by the website again soon and I've already got my eye on something from the Crystal Hearts collection.... 

Niteo Jewellery are kindly offering my readers 15% off when you spend more than £10. 
Use the code LINDERELLA15 at checkout.

10 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! Thankyou for the discount code :) x
    Freya's Fashion Chapter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh it's so pretty and so inexpensive! Never heard of the brand, I definitely need to check them out, especially with that nifty 15% off deal you've got! :)

    Beauty Soup | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so precious! Thanks for the discount code!

    http://abigailalicex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is such a beautiful bracelet, it's just so perfect. The box is really cute as well! x | Life as a Petite |

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this bracelet!
    By the way I just nominated you for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award :) My post is here: http://lil-loves.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/very-inspiring-blogger-award.html
    Lil x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh such a pretty bracelet! Cute colours :)

    Josie xoxo | Fashion Mumblr

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a gorgeous bracelet - i love the colours too :)
    www.cheyennedavideblog.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty! It definitely looks more expensive than it is!

    thegirlsnextdooruk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts so feel free to leave a comment! You can also tweet me @HelloLinderella or send me an email.