Thursday 22 May 2014

Belo & Me Jute Bag




I love cute bags, sometimes to the extent where it doesn't even matter what it can or can't hold just as long as it's cute. This Navy Bird In Tree Bag* was sent to me from Belo & Me, an online store selling a lovely selection of cute jute bags. 

Their bags are designed with lunch in mind but you can also use them as gift bags, party bags, shopping, or even just for storage. I've always really liked jute bags because of how sturdy they are. When I started university, it suddenly occurred to me that using plastic bags was not only a waste, but they also broke so quickly if I carried anything heavy in there back to my house, so I started investing in jute bags. 

I love the design of this one, the birds sitting on the tree looks so adorable and romantic too. I was very tempted by the cupcake design, for obvious reasons, but this one was too cute to resist.

I've been using this bag for storing some of my beauty products, it's a much prettier way of organising my spare items. No doubt that I'll be emptying it out soon and taking it with me when I go shopping. It's only small but it can withstand so much weight. 

Delivery was via Royal Mail and it was super quick. As with most jute bags, they can be folded flat which meant that this was easily delivered through the letterbox. 

What do you think of this bag?

3 comments:

  1. This is just lovely! I love the design - adorable.

    Beccy // Bluebell & Bumpkin

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so cute and it definitely will be able to match with any cute casual day outfit! @w@ so pretty~~ Definitely perfect for storing your makeup products! ^^ xx

    Chic Nikkie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww! What a lovely little tote. The love birds are completely adorable. ✿

    Cristielle |Fairytale Princess ☾•*

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts so feel free to leave a comment! You can also tweet me @HelloLinderella or send me an email.