Saturday 24 May 2014

Blooming Beautiful



Unless you've been hiding away in a secret cabin for the past fortnight, you'll have seen the sun has finally reared it's very hot head to see us all, and disappeared just as quickly! I won't lie, I've been loving the rain... Anyway, the beautiful sun saw the blooming of the flowers in my garden and it was such a beautiful sight so I thought I'd share some photos on here. I love seeing pretty flowers growing outside, it makes me love nature that little bit more and appreciate the little things in life. 

Oh, if anyone knows what these flowers are called, I'd love to know. I used to think they were roses when I was little... Then I thought that perhaps they're carnations... I'm so bad at recognising different flowers so any help would be appreciated!

I hope you've all got a great Bank Holiday weekend planned, even if it's just chilling out at home with family. I'm going to have a bit of a wardrobe overhaul today and then I'm off for a yummy lunchtime buffet tomorrow which I'm really looking forward to! Food!

Happy weekend!

16 comments:

  1. Afraid I don't know what flower they are, but they are beautiful! Lovely photos.

    Beccy // Bluebell & Bumpkin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blooming flowers! they are just so beautiful. By the way I really love your blog, can't wait for the next post!!

    stay awesome Linderella :)

    Intan Thalia xx

    http://thewishingdust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures and hope your weekend is lovely too x
    Freya's Fashion Chapter | Drugstore Beauty Haul

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had some of these in my old place! They bloom out of nowhere and look so pretty! May have to get some for my new house!

    www.daisychainsanddreamers.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really do bloom out of nowhere, I just looked out of the window one day and there they were!

      Delete
  5. I think they're peonies! (peony). Gorgeous colour :) xx

    Katy | www.littlemisskaty.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think they're carnations too but I'm not the best with flower names either! I'm sadly spending my bank holiday revising for uni exams :( Hope you enjoy yours! xx

    ☾ www.liquoricepearls.com ☾

    ReplyDelete
  7. The flowers look beautiful, I have no idea what they are! I'd call them carnations but don't actually know! Enjoy your bank holiday weekend :)

    www.rebeccacoco.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm not great with flower names either, but they are beautiful :)

    AJ | www.TheAJMinute.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. this looks wonderful!!

    x Maria
    New outfit up on my blog
    featuring a wonderful trapeze bag
    www.retrostreetstation.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  10. They look so lovely! I hope you had a great weekend xx

    Zoe
    http://thatszoe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love flowers <3 must beaufitul
    xx

    http://ladydiene.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts so feel free to leave a comment! You can also tweet me @HelloLinderella or send me an email.