Wednesday 7 May 2014

Mio Destino Lingerie







Lingerie. I think there are two camps when it comes to lingerie. Some females don't really care too much about it as long as it fits, and others will happily spend hours browsing in the high street lingerie stores.

I'm someone who loves to indulge in pretty underwear and I like to make sure it matches too. I love the feeling of going out in a smart outfit, knowing that what's underneath is just as smart. It makes me feel put-together and more confident. Anyone else feel like this?

This beautiful package from Mio Destino did not disappoint. They were kind enough to let me choose a set from their website so I opted for the Swan Lake White & Black Bra* and, of course, the matching Swan Lake White & Black Brief*. I love lace but I hate those all-lace bra and brief sets, I guess I'm just not keen on the look and feel of them. This, however, has just the right amount of lace for my liking.

Comfort comes before style for me, always. The bra is extremely comfortable and the back has a decent amount of stretch in it. The brief is just as comfortable, and it has a mesh back which offers full bottom coverage, something that is so important to me!

Priced at £39.99 for the bra, and £19.75 for the brief, this certainly isn't cheap but the quality is great. Whilst I'm unlikely to fill my entire lingerie drawer with Mio Destino pieces, I will be investing in a few more later in the year because their pieces are so beautiful and different to what I've seen lurking on the high street. 

Ever since La Senza closed down, and then re-opened as a "new" La Senza, things just haven't been the same and I've been struggling to find a new place to splash the cash on lingerie. I think that Mio Destino may have just stolen my heart. 

What are your thoughts?

19 comments:

  1. Super pretty! Very expensive for me personally, but gorgeous nonetheless! Stunning detailing too! :)
    I bet you'll feel awesome wearing that, especially when you wear it matching :P
    Ellie,xx
    Elephant stories and more

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a little pricey but the quality is great. Matching underwear is the best! :)

      Delete
  2. A little bit expensive but lovely pieces :) As for La Senza, I don't go shopping in there anymore as I find that everything is just cheap looking and tacky. I definitely miss how it was before X
    thefashion-junkie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Yep, La Senza just isn't the same anymore, I miss how it was too.

      Delete
  3. Really pretty and I love the lace. Yes the price is a bit over the top, but I bet they are as comfy as anything :)

    Beauty Soup | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is a really pretty set! I think it is worth paying for quality and it will last a long time as well.

    Completely agree on La Senza - how did it go so badly wrong?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I think it's always good to invest in some good quality pretty lingerie, I love this set.
      Ah La Senza used to be great until they got taken over.

      Delete
  5. I'm the same and love to indulge in some fancy underwear, this set looks beautiful!

    Salted Roses // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eeeeep they're so pricey, but they really are gorgeous. I love M&S for lingerie.. they do some stunning sets xx

    Gemma | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  7. This lace looks so beautiful! Amazing :))

    Lu, www.balgarka.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. SUch a gorgeous set! x

    Hannas’ UK Beauty | Lifestyle blog @ hannatalks

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so pretty! I know what you mean, La Senza is a bit tacky now. I haven't really been in it since it reopened as I just haven't been impressed!
    Touchscreens & Beautyqueens

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty!! Lovely colours!

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. very sexy, love it!

    www.thestylebender.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow that lingerie is soo feminine and pretty. I have never heard of Mio Destino before - I'm always just obsessed with Victoria's Secret (they have the sexiest, most comfortable bras in the entire world), I tried La Senza a couple of times but I feel like their stuff isn't durable at all.. I have to check Mio out!!

    Hugs,
    Alexandra

    www.mysweetestdisposition.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts so feel free to leave a comment! You can also tweet me @HelloLinderella or send me an email.