Tuesday 27 May 2014

My Blog Is A Year Old Today!


That's right, I Am Linderella is now a year old! I can't believe that it's been a whole year since I started this blog. I started blogging because I was bored, and now it's turned into one of my favourite past-times. 

This is my creative outlet, and my way of sharing my thoughts and snippets of my life with those who are interested in it. I started off predominantly writing beauty reviews but I now like to mix it up and just write about whatever takes my fancy that day be it some cakes that I've baked, a new product that I just can't live without, or just some pretty photos of where I've been earlier in the week.

Even if I had no readers, I would still write, but it makes it so much better that there are people out there who genuinely take an interest in my posts. Thanks to everyone who takes time out to visit my blog and leave thoughtful comments. Makes me smile every time! It's amazing what a few lovely words can do. 

I'm going to continue writing this blog and I hope you'll all stick around for my future posts!

Time to eat some cake to celebrate. Well, any excuse for cake really...

P.S: If you're someone who enjoys my blog, make sure you nominate me for Best Newcomer at the Cosmo Awards.

19 comments:

  1. Congratulations hun! Happy birthday to your blog. :) Let's celebrate! I really love your blog, your way of writing, and your style. Keep up the good work! xx

    Zoe
    http://thatszoe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday, haha! You've done so well considering you're blog has only been around a year.

    holly la beau

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww that's so sweet, happy birthday blog! xx

    Beauty Soup | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Blog Birthday! Congratulations on 1 year of blogging! :D It's great how passionate you are about writing! xxx

    Forever Dreaming of Oz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy blog birthday! Haha. I've only been following you for roughly two months but I always find your posts really fun and interesting :)
    Lil x
    PS. Nominated you for the Best Newcomer award :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy anniversary to your blog! may it stay awesome <3

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats for the one year :DD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats for the one year :DD

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the one year blog birthday! Hopefully, there will be more years to come :)

    Vanessa | Citron and Guavaberry ʘ‿ʘ

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy birthday to your blog:) Newbie here and have been reading through some of your posts and found them so interesting, i love how you've stuck by it for a year! keep it up:)

    Chloe X
    www.velvetwithinvogue.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday to your blog! Congrats on continuing to blog for one year!!

    katespitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow!!!~ Congratulations Linda!!!!~


    ChocoKittieHK holidays
    xoxoxo, Cindy⭐︎☽

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well done Linda, so inspiring! Keep up the great work x

    http://jennoshealth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts so feel free to leave a comment! You can also tweet me @HelloLinderella or send me an email.