Wednesday 28 May 2014

New Things #5


Mule Sandals - I love these sandals so much, my mum actually bought these for me. The pink and the white looks so girly together and you'd be amazed at how light they feel. There's an air space in between the sandals which makes them a dream to walk on. These aren't really my style for going outdoors in and they were actually bought for me to use as kitchen shoes... yep... not weird at all... Anyone else have kitchen shoes?


The Fault In Our Stars - I heard so much about how great this book was, but I wasn't entirely convinced to read it until I saw the film trailer. It looks really good so I figured I'd read the book beforehand. I always think that once you've seen the film, it kind of ruins the creative imagination aspect of reading a book so I purchased the e-book for my Kindle. I'm about two thirds of the way through and I'm loving it. I think the film comes out this summer. 


Jelly Beans - I used to love these jelly beans from Jelly Belly when I was a child, so I always like to indulge in some every once in a while. The popcorn flavoured one is my favourite.


Hurraw! Balm* - I received this as part of a little package sent to me from Nature's Healthbox, an online business offering a range of natural products. I wasn't expecting to like this because I tend not to like the feel and smell of organic balms but I was extremely pleased with this one. It's unbelievably smooth and glides on like a dream. Definitely the smoothest and creamiest lip balm I've ever come across. It's non-sticky and I now reach for this one over my Burt's Bees lip balms. This one is blue chamomile vanilla which smells yummy! I'm planning on trying out some of the other "flavours" at some point.


Cupcake Socks - These socks read "I love you more then cupcakes". They're so soft and adorable, and they're from Tesco. I've had so many new socks lately, I just love brand new soft cotton socks!

11 comments:

  1. Eeek, those sandals look so comfy! I love pink, it's so girly! And man now I crave jelly beans :-)

    Beauty Soup | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, I love TFIOS, I'm so excited for the film!
    Eden from edenroses xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH my gosh I also have kitchen shoes!! My whole family does haha. Yours looks SO comfortable!! And I've also been thinking about reading that book as well! My friends are recommending it!


    chocokittiehk.blogspot.com
    xoxoxo, Cindy⭐︎☽

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those socks... they're so cute! xx

    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a small obsession with cute socks I have far to many.

    P.xx
    GreyWalls

    ReplyDelete
  6. we love jell belly beans!! Our favorite flavour has to be coconut! The harraw lip balm looks interesting, we've never heard of the brand before. do you know if we can get our hands on it in australia?

    http://www.mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kitchen shoes is such a good way to put it - I have some majorly dorky clogs that I wear around the house! #fashionbloggerfail

    Josie xoxo Fashion Mumblr

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love cupcakes and those socks are the cutest! Also I love Jelly Belly!

    Rebecca Coco

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've never heard of kitchen shoes lol! These look super comfy though x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love the Jelly Belly sweets :) and they also have candles my favourite is bubblegum and marshmallow <3 xx

    www.krystelcouture.com | Giveaway

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts so feel free to leave a comment! You can also tweet me @HelloLinderella or send me an email.