Tuesday 13 May 2014

Organix Coconut Hydrating Oil Mist



This is just a quick post to tell you how much I love this hair mist. Coconut is one of my favourite scents but it's rare to find a product that smells natural. A lot of coconut products smell quite chemically but not this one!

This smells so delicious and it has the right amount of sweetness in it too. It claims to hydrate your hair and leave it shiny and smooth. Quite frankly, I was attracted to this product purely for its scent. I treat it as a "hair perfume" more than anything else. I love it and everyone keeps telling me how lovely my hair smells. I've never been a fan of hair oils but this is a really fine mist so you can't even tell it's an oil once you've sprayed it on.

You can purchase this from Superdrug. Thought I'd share this all with you as it's been a while since I've tried a less known product that I really love straight away. Have a lovely day! 

8 comments:

  1. Oh wow, this sounds amazing - I love coconut so may have to pick this up!

    Beccy // Bluebell & Bumpkin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm such a sucker for anything that smells of coconut! xx

    Youlooknicetodayxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. superdrug do some really nice coconut products! I'm going to look out for this next time i'm in there x

    LauraThinksAbout

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought coconut oil the other day and have been deep conditioning my hair before washing, soo good for your hair and smells fab! Might have to grab this product too :) Thanks for sharing xx

    kittyhearts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I buy anything coconut and this sounds like I will be buying this too!

    Belle ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks and sounds brilliant, and especially because I love hair products that smell of coconuts, mmmm!

    Laura - Laura's All Made Up ♥
    http://www.laurasallmadeup.com/

    Bloglovin' | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg I love this my friend has it her hair smells fab all the time!
    xoxo

    http://fashionfruitblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This sounds so lovely! I would love to try it!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts so feel free to leave a comment! You can also tweet me @HelloLinderella or send me an email.