Friday 30 May 2014

Review: Jewellery World - Gold Dolphin Pendant





It occurred to me the other day just how much jewellery I own. I seem to have accumulated a lot of it over the past year and I'm now running out of storage space. Nevertheless, I received another new addition this month from the people at Jewellery World

Jewellery World is an online fine jewellery retailer selling products including diamond rings, gold pendants, and charm bracelets. I love jewellery so it was nice to be able to browse through all the pages, but what really caught my eye was the delightful range of gold pendants that they sell. Every product looks so dainty, which is exactly my kind of style, and I opted for the Gold Double Dolphin Pendant* priced at £39.99.

It arrived in a small copper gift box, ideal for when you're making a purchase as a present for someone. Judging by the glue marks on my box though, I think mine may have been missing a bow of some sort!

The pendant itself is beautiful and I was super pleased when I saw it in person, it's so delicate and shiny! This dolphin pendant is made from 9ct gold so it's good quality and shouldn't lose its shine any time soon. Jewellery World also stock another two different gold dolphin pendants on their website too. I like how they include the measurements of each pendant, I kid you not I actually took a ruler out to rough sketch the size of this pendant before choosing it. I'm really particular about things like that...

One thing that I didn't realise prior to this arriving is that it doesn't include a necklace chain so I've had to use one that I already own. I don't have any spare gold necklace chains and I prefer not to swap them back and forth, especially as a lot of my necklaces are expensive and I'd rather keep everything together to avoid losing anything. I decided to use a silver necklace chain from an old necklace that I no longer wear, it surprisingly looks quite nice against the gold dolphins.

I'm already very tempted by some of the other gold animal pendants, particularly the unicorn which looks super cute!

Have you shopped at Jewellery World before?
.

7 comments:

  1. This is the cutest thing ever!x
    Mac lipstick giveaway on my blog :)
    Katherine Rose | Uk Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute!!!~ I haven't been a very big jewelry person, but I'm looking into perhaps getting some very simple necklaces. Something small and dainty too like yours pictured above! :D


    ChocoKittieHK holidays
    xoxoxo, Cindy⭐︎☽

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have never heard of this brand before - but will check it out now x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how simple this necklace is. It would go with so many outfits without looking too much! x

    Mapped Out | Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  5. That box is so pretty :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my god. That pendant is utterly adorable! =)

    itsksquared.blogspot.com | kim&kyle

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts so feel free to leave a comment! You can also tweet me @HelloLinderella or send me an email.