Tuesday 17 June 2014

ASOS Lust List #1

All images on collage from ASOS
Links: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

A couple of years ago, I wouldn't even have bothered to look at the ASOS website but nowadays I find so much stuff that I love on there. I previously did a summer lust list but I've since found so much stuff I want from ASOS and no doubt that I'll find so much more in the future!

I'm someone who dislikes wearing jeans as it is because I don't like the feeling of denim on my skin. Anyone else feel like that? So when the slightest bit of warmth hits me, denim is completely not an option as it feels even worse! When I'm not in a skirt, I love wearing leggings as they're great when paired with tunics/long tops. I came across some pretty dresses too which I thought would also look great.

I'm also in the midst of creating my very own capsule wardrobe at the moment and it's lacking dresses hence why I definitely need to add 1 or 2 of these to my wardrobe.

What do you think of these tunics and dresses?

6 comments:

  1. i love that peachy dress!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has made us desperately want to go dress shopping! Love your picks.

    Eve & Faye x
    Sugar Spun Sisters - A blog about clothes, cosmetics & coeliac disease

    ReplyDelete
  3. Asos have so many lovely dress! I love the peach one xx.

    Lauraslittleloves

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think my first comment went through, so sorry if there's two of these haha. I am totally with you on the jeans thing. I never wear jeans because they make me feel like I'm being trapped in a hellish contraption. Anyway, I adore ASOS as well. I always go on their website and browse around and make lists like this(:

    http://hellokuo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts so feel free to leave a comment! You can also tweet me @HelloLinderella or send me an email.