Wednesday 11 June 2014

Cute Paper Goods

When I walk into a shop and see something cute, I immediately want it with little regard for what I'm actually going to do with it. The same goes for stationery, I will happily hoard loads of notebooks and pens just because there may be a day that comes when the world runs out.... Need to keep a back-up supply, right?


So when I was contacted by Cute Paper Goods to review their adorable stationery, I was more than happy to oblige. Cute Paper Goods are a UK-based business selling a wide range of stationery including pens, notebooks, and bookmarks. Best of all, it's all cute! I was really excited to hear that they were starting up because whilst there are other similar websites out there, they tend to be based outside of the UK. I'm generally not a fan of purchasing things from abroad unless I know a lot about the company, so it's perfect that we now have our very own cute stationery business in the UK!


I was sent a wonderful selection of products and it's probably one of the most exciting parcels I've opened for quite a while.


I was really pleased to see these in the package as they're so much better than standard plain sticky notes. I've been using these in my notebooks and also in my non-fiction books to keep tabs on some of the useful pages. The panda one is my favourite.


Smile! What a cute coin purse! I'm not a fan of anything too bulky and I occasionally pop out of the house with a tiny little bag so this is ideal as it's so small. 


As I've already mentioned, I love notebooks so much. I like being able to jot things down quickly when something comes to mind. I know that you can use your phone to take notes too but I much prefer pen to paper. I used to take notes on the text messages section of my phone but I would always end up deleting them by accident. Should have used the notes section, right?


You wouldn't believe the amount of pens I currently own but I'm more than happy to add these to my pen pot. The gel pen is my favourite as it's quite fine but writes with such fluidity. It's been my go-to pen for jotting down blog post ideas and writing down things to do.

Will you be checking out Cute Paper Goods?

14 comments:

  1. Oh my! Everything looks soo cute! Wow, I want them so bad :)
    Great review hun!

    Sensitive Epidermis | Rainbow
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I'm obsessed with stationery. It just can't be helped!

    Rachael x
    All The Little Things x | Rachael McClenaghan

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh everything here looks adorable, I love the cute bookmarks!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Awhh ;)
    ellabellascrapbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous array of products <3

    I'm exactly the same when it comes to notebooks... even though I have tons I still crave more 'just because' ;)

    Sophie | soinspo xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything is super cute! I love the pens :) I shall check them out now hehe, great post! xx

    Charlotte, www.pastelskies.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am a sucker for cute stationery and this is super cute! I love everything! :)

    Loren | www.hellominkys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everything is so cute! I've been on the lookout for some new stationary so this post couldnt have come at a better time for me- going to check them out now. Fab review Linda! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh these are really nice and cute!! I would definitely buy them too!! Keep in touch ;)
    Maria xox
    http://aresmar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I saw these on Twitter the other day and was in love with everything when I visited the website! I need to chop some bits off my wishlist before I make a purchase though as I already have way too much stationary at home and Naythie will kill me if I get loads more :p Hehe

    Louise x

    Confessions of a Secret Shopper

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh my gosh these are SO cute!!! I want the popsicle pen haha

    I'd love it if you could also come check out my blog: http://afashionneverland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is probably the cutest stationary I've ever seen. x

    LauraThinksAbout

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love all of these bits.. The pens are super cute!!

    Nicola xx

    www.nicolabishopx.com

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts so feel free to leave a comment! You can also tweet me @HelloLinderella or send me an email.