Monday 28 July 2014

My Debenhams Blue Cross Sale Picks - £15 and under

Debenhams has long been one of my favourite places to shop because of it's vast range of high quality clothes. I'm not much of a Topshop or Zara girl so my go-to destination is always Debenhams. I can always find something there that I love and I know it'll fit well too. When I went out shopping the other week, I noticed that their Blue Cross Sale had started which means up to 70% off sale items! I didn't end up getting anything but I kind of wish I had now. I've been browsing through the website and picked out a few of my favourite items for less than £15! They tend to sell out quickly though so hurry!


1. Henry Holland candy floss t-shirt - This is simple and fun and great for summer. The design on the front includes an image of a candyfloss and a speech mark saying "give me the sugar". It's loose enough and long enough to be thrown over a pair of leggings too.

2. Red Herring beige heart satchel - I can never get enough bags, particularly ones that can go over the body. I love this one so much from the style to the colour to the heart print.

3. Henry Holland skirt - This is a black skirt suitable for casual wear or at the office (if you're not too corporate as the skirt does have a textured print on it). Such a bargain too!

4. Jon Richard heart and pearl drop earrings - These look so sophisticated and elegant, I think pearls are really understated and finish off an outfit well. These would also be perfect for a special occasion.

5. Henry Holland checked kilt - I have something similar in monochrome and I love how smart they look. If I love an item, I'm someone who has to then purchase the same item in as many colours and prints as possible...

6. Henry Holland grey rabbit t-shirt - Henry Holland has so much quirky stuff! I've been having a mini obsession with bunnies lately so this is the perfect shirt for me.

7. Mantaray stencil flower shirt - I've only ever owned one shirt from Mantaray and that was a few years back. I'm actually not sure why I never bought anymore since they're so comfortable and they look great. I don't really hear anyone talking about this brand but trust me, the clothes look so good when you wear them! I'm really into wearing grey for some reason so I love the subtle pattern on this.

8. Henry Holland talking milkshake t-shirt - Another adorable Henry Holland shirt. Need I say more?

9. Principles geometric patent sandals - When I saw these I just thought that they would be perfect for a summer's evening. The black patent gives it a more dressed up feel whilst the geometric print gives it a stylish look. Now I just need an excuse to wear them.

Have you shopped in the Blue Cross Sale?

9 comments:

  1. The pieces look really nice. I love the satchel and the kilt.
    Would you like to follow each other via gfc or bloglovin?

    http://kintsugioflife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, I love sales! You've got some lovely picks! x

    Beauty Soup || UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shoes are fabulous! Has to be my fave :) what exactly is the blue cross sale? is it a line within debenhams?

    http://jennoshealth.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think a Blue Cross Sale just means a super sale, usually the biggest sale a retailer will offer.

      Delete
  4. Ooh, all their pieces are so cute! I've never hearrd of Debenhams but their pieces all look so cute based on what you picked out! :D I want everything, especially that heart satchel and the plaid skirt! X

    Chic Nikkie

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the bunny T-shirt :) I would wear it as my new fave pjs :D

    http://iwish-zuzi.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/august-bucket-list.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. everything is so cute. love those principles sandals, such a funky design. x lashingsofmascaraon.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the heels!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh, the rabbit tee is adorableeeeee! xx

    Gemma // missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts so feel free to leave a comment! You can also tweet me @HelloLinderella or send me an email.