Saturday 26 July 2014

New Things #7


Origami paper (link here) - Someone bought this lovely stash of origami paper for me and I can't wait to make some pretty things out of it. I usually just stick to buying coloured paper as it's a lot cheaper than "origami paper" but I'm looking forward to not having to cut out squares from A4 paper! 


Graze Snack Box - Another healthy snack box! I opt for the Light Box nowadays which is even healthier. My favourite thing from this box has got to be the coconut crumble cake! It was delicious and I could have easily eaten a whole one, might have to make one myself if I can find a healthy recipe somewhere. If you'd like to try a FREE Graze box, then click here or enter LINDAL54B at graze.com.


Penny Collector's Book - I never even knew that such books existed until the other week. It' a great way of displaying all my souvenir coins. In case anyone is a little confused right now, penny souvenirs are basically made by popping a penny into this machine (and it usually costs £1 to use it) and it flattens it into a design of your choice. The one in the photo is from Twycross Zoo (blog post to come!). I have so many of these pennies, I always use the machines if there is one. Now I finally have something to display them all in. 


The Heat DVD (link here) - I really wanted to see this when it first came out at the cinema so I'm glad that I've finally seen it. It's such a funny movie and they make a great duo. There was a bit of an expletives overload but, other than that, it was brilliant to watch.


Apple crisps (link here) - As part of my healthy lifestyle, I've had to reduce the snacking and find healthier alternatives to some of my favourites. I absolutely love these apple crisps, they're so crunchy and full of flavour. I've only ever had normal apple and dried apple so this made a nice change. I highly recommend it!

Enjoy your weekend!

14 comments:

  1. Origami paper!! My favorite. :)

    Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. The snack box looks delicious!
    xx
    itsksquared.blogspot.com | kim&kyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice new things~ Mm, the snackbox looks really delicious and healthy! The penny souvenirs are a first time to hear for me, but I don't think I've seen any of those machines around here where I live~ sounds fairly interesting though! :)

    Chic Nikkie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love graze boxes! They're so cool and the food is delicious! x

    Beauty Soup || UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely range of things <3 gotta love stationery ^^ Would love to see what you make out of those brightly coloured papers :)

    zaras-bowsandpearls.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always love buying new things :) The snack box looks delicious! And good luck with the origami, haha :) Mckenzie xx
    www.mckenziechannon.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Graze box looks delicious! I really need to try one since I've got a voucher for one!

    Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG, I love how your into healthy eating and whatnot! well done hun :D I'll try out them crisps and still waiting for Graze to ship to Ireland :( Great post!

    *NEW POST* http://jennoshealth.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  9. The heat is an amazing film!

    http://perfectfixations.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that movie! So funny!
    I'm following you, hope you do the same if you like my blog :D
    xoxo, Márcia*

    http://inthemoonlightshadow.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  11. The Heat was one of my faves, and I can't live without snacks, so I'll definitely try Graze!
    x Justina // www.abentpieceofwire.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this Film very funny!

    www.mybeautysleuth.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. i get graze boxes too! I'm not so keen on some of the stuff but I absolutely love the flapjacks - the lemon one is the best! x
    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts so feel free to leave a comment! You can also tweet me @HelloLinderella or send me an email.