Friday 18 July 2014

Review: SewLomax - Lipstick Make-Up Pouch






Anyone who has read my blog from the beginning will know that I love anything handmade. There's always that tiny bit more love and detail crafted into something that has taken more time to make over products that are mass produced.

Created in 2011, SewLomax makes great looking ethical bags which are all hand-stitched so each product is unique in its own way. There are a range of products from make-up bags to camera bags to baby bibs, their products really appeal to a vast audience.

SewLomax kindly sent me the Luscious Lemon Lipstick Pouch* which is part of their make-up bags range.
Presentation is pretty important to me and it's nice when a product arrives in good packaging, and it also means that it would make a great gift. I really like their gift wrapping and gift box.

I love the colour of this pouch because it reminds me of sunshine and that makes me happy. I used to actively avoid anything yellow because I just didn't like the colour but now it's fast becoming one of my favourites! The lipstick design on the front has been delicately stitched and the bag can be wiped clean.

There is also the option to personalise the back of your bag at no extra cost! I was originally going to have "LINDA'S MAKE-UP BAG" on the back but I settled for just "LINDA" in the end because the bag is so versatile that I might end up using it for something other than make-up.

The inside of the bag has a red nylon lining, and the bag includes their signature SewLomax bobbin zip which I think is so cute. I'm in love with this bag and I'm really pleased that SewLomax taken off. Handmade businesses are the best!

I'm also pleased to announce that I am a SewLomax Ambassador! So I am able to offer you all an exclusive discount - use the code AMBASSADOR10 at checkout to get 10% off your order.

What do you think of this bag?
Are you a fan of SewLomax?

14 comments:

  1. I think handmade things are so cute also! this would make a great gift for girls :) Thanks for the discount code :D

    http://jennoshealth.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous little make up bag! I love anything handmade too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw that bag is so cute! Love how it's personalised
    Daniellax

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! So good you can have it personalised for free as well!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. This bag looks lovely! I'm definitely going to check them out!

    LES CAROUSELS

    http://lescarousels.blogspot.com

    p.s. I'd love to do a follow for follow ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The personalized make up bag looks so pretty & would you like to follow each other
    on GFC, Google+ & Bloglovin? Lemme know!
    & keep in touch!


    X
    http://subhamrai.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This bag is adorable, and I love that it's handmade!
    x Justina // www.abentpieceofwire.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how nice their packaging is. It's always lovely to receive a nice wrapped package :) cute custom pouch indeed!

    felishmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooh that pouch is adorable! Love that you can personalize it!

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
  10. The pouch is really pretty! I love the colour and having your name on it makes it even more sophisticated!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's a cute bag! I love seeing people's creations. It's quite inspiring

    Arianne | http://ariannecruz07.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts so feel free to leave a comment! You can also tweet me @HelloLinderella or send me an email.