Tuesday 26 August 2014

I Have A Mini Cactus




I went to some beautiful gardens the other month and spent a good few hours admiring how beautiful all the plants and flowers were. It's possibly one of the few things that does make me miss summer a little. Technically, it's still summer but the sun seems to have made an early escape this year. 

I saw some amazing giant cactuses and whilst I'd love to have a garden full of beautiful plants, it's not really practical at the moment so. upon leaving the gardens, I decided to explore their garden shop and I picked up a mini cactus. There were so many but this was definitely the cutest. The spines are actually more fluffy than spiky too.

It's amazing how a little plant in my bedroom can cheer me up in the mornings. It's taken pride of place on my windowsill and it's such a welcome addition to my room.

8 comments:

  1. Love a little green in the bedroom!
    http://eternallyundefined.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love cacti. They scare me in some ways, as they're so, well... prickly. In other ways, I think cacti are so perfect! Love yours.

    LES CAROUSELS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a mini cactus in my flat too :)

    Ioanna | www.hearting.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, cacti! It is nice having some plants in the room, they do liven up the atmosphere. :)

    strawberriegirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww, that's adorable!!! i love your blog! would you like to follow each other on GFC?! let me know on my blog and follow me, i will follow you right back on both GFC and Bloglovin!
    xx
    Annie
    www.the-lostangeles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's so cute. I love cactus :) They're so charming


    www.missblackdiamond.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts so feel free to leave a comment! You can also tweet me @HelloLinderella or send me an email.