Sunday 24 August 2014

Review: MeMeMe - Coral Blossom Cheek & Lip Tint

MeMeMe Coral Tint




I was first introduced to MeMeMe many years ago when I had a voucher which offered a discount for the MeMeMe Cherub's Blush Tint, although it may have been called something else back then. It was the one that looked similar to Benefit's Benetint but was much more affordable! By the looks of things, MeMeMe has grown so much since then and their packaging has changed a bit too

One of their newest additions is the Coral Blossom Cheek & Lip Tint*, kindly sent to me from MeMeMe. Ideal for adding some colour to your cheeks and lips, this is easy to blend and use.

When I first opened the product, I thought that the colour would be quite strong and that the formula would be thick but it's actually the complete opposite. The colour is quite sheer and would best suit those with pale skin tones to give a natural flush of colour. The lightness of the colour may be down to the fact that the formula is also really light, it almost feels watery.

This tint looks completely natural and gives a nice peachy flush of colour to the cheeks and looks a little like a gel blush. However, if your skin isn't fair/pale, you may be better off going for their Cherub's Blush Tint instead.

You can also use this on your lips but I prefer not to because I don't feel like this fomula sinks into the lips as well as their Cherub's Blush Tint does. All the tints at MeMeMe are among their best-selling products and you can get yours from their website for £5.50.

Are you a fan of MeMeMe cheek tints?

12 comments:

  1. That tint looks so natural looking!

    Jennos Health.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty shade, I'm such a sucker for a coral! xx

    Youlooknicetodayxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a really pretty colour, I love corals. x

    Beauty Soup || UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never go for pink blushes so this shade is perfect for me!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never heard of these guys, but this looks like a lovely shade!

    Em x Hmm maybe...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've looked at the MeMeMe stand soo many times, but always walked past without picking anything up, this looks and sounds lovely, such a great shade too, as I love peach blushes to pink ones, think I may have to definitely at least look into these :-) thanks for the post xx

    http://beautyoutlookxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh such a pretty colour! <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty shade! I keep hearing about MeMeMe, I may have to finally try something!
    Ellie | eleanormaes.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Uau, love the colour!

    If you up for following let me know :)

    www.blogvivalavida.com

    Katja from Slovenia

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've never heard of MeMeMe, thanks for introducing me it looks great!
    The perfect summer colour too!

    Claire xo
    Claire Bodily| Beauty Blog ♡

    ReplyDelete
  11. At first glance I thought it was a nail varnish and I was like oh my god why did you swatch it on your wrist?? Then I read the post... lol

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts so feel free to leave a comment! You can also tweet me @HelloLinderella or send me an email.