Monday 22 September 2014

Autumn 2014 Lust List

Autumn 2014 Lust List
Images on collage are from their respective websites.

Autumn is well and truly underway now and I am most certainly looking forward to wrapping up for the colder weather. I could probably spend all day making a gigantic collage of all my favourite Autumn wardrobe pieces but for the purpose of this post, I've cut it down to nine!

1. Black Boots. I've been lusting after these all year. Duo boots are high quality and you can purchase them to suit your calf size. This is a bit of a splurge but I have a feeling that these may just be making their way into my life before the end of the year.... The only thing putting me off buying these is the next item...

2. Brown Water-Resistant Boots. These are also from Duo and they're new to the website. These are water-resistant which means they'll be far more practical than the previous pair. Plus, I don't own wellington boots as I don't like the look of them so these would be a great alternative.

3. Monochrome Coat. Do I need a new coat? Probably not, but every September I find myself lusting after a new one. This one has a gorgeous texture with a pretty skirted bottom.

4. Collar Knit Dress. I love a bit of burgundy during the Autumn months and, as some of you may remember, I also love collars. Perfect Autumn dress right here!

5. Heart Elbow Patch Jumper. I have to say that I've never really been into the whole elbow patch thing but these heart patches are adorable. Adds a little something extra to an otherwise plain jumper.

6. Botanical Bloom Print Wrap. This is perhaps more reminiscent of Spring but nothing wrong with a few florals in Autumn, especially when they're this pretty.

7. Teddy Jumper. When I saw this, it made me think of Christmas. I can't wait until all cute jumpers make an appearance nearer towards the festive season.

8. Faux Suede Biker Jacket. Another burgundy item on the list, it's such a gorgeous shade. I like having big coats during Autumn but there's times when they become impractical such as when you're going to a shopping centre. I'm usually the person who ends up carrying out a massive coat in one hand and then loads of shopping in the other.

9. Pink Floral Lace Shift Dress. This isn't exactly an Autumn item but I just love the cut and pattern on it. Pink isn't a colour I'd often wear but I do make an exception when everything else ticks the boxes.

If you want to see what else I'm currently lusting after, visit my brand new page - Shop My Favourites.

Do you love Autumn fashion?

10 comments:

  1. I actually can't wait for autumn this year, it's my favourite time of the year! x

    Beauty Soup || UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. in love with 4, 5 & 8. more clothes i need in my life lol!

    - helen rose x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The heart elbow print patches on the jumper are so cute! Love the grey coat too :)

    Holly x
    holly la beau

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh I adore the heart elbow patch jumper! So lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. the teddy bear jumper is so cute

    itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great wishlist. I adore the monochrome coat!

    www.writingmonique.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome wishlist! Love the biker jacket!

    New post on my blog it'll mean the world to me if you check it out! Maybe follow each other on bloglovin? :)
    http://itsmathilda.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the wish list

    http://doinglifemyway.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. ohhh that Botanical Bloom Print Wrap is so pretty! And the Faux Suede Biker Jacket is pretty much perfection in my eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The boots are divine! Sadly i'm in Australia but when I go to Europe at the end of the year I will definitely have to invest in some items similar. Can't get over how cute the bear jumper is!

    - Holly xx | http://thechroniclesofholly.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts so feel free to leave a comment! You can also tweet me @HelloLinderella or send me an email.