Tuesday 30 September 2014

New Things #8


Strawberry Laces Hand Gel (link here) - I carry anti-bacterial hand gels everywhere so when I saw this one, I just had to pick it up. I'm still in two minds about the scent as I was expecting it to be a fruity strawberry smell but it's a little different to that. It does smell like strawberries but it's more on the synthetic side however, I still prefer this to the strong chemical scents.


Green Tea Ice Cream - It might be the end of September but it's never too cold to try out something new. I've heard a lot of people go on about how much they love green tea ice-cream so I picked up a small pot when I was shopping. Unfortunately, it tasted like I was eating green tea powder. I'm not sure what I was expecting really...


DVD (link here) - In the hunt for a DVD to watch, I picked this one up. It's not something that I'd instantly go for as the trailer didn't really intice me much - all this "end of the world" business is a bit dull to me but nevertheless, I gave it a watch. I have to say, my concentration span when it comes to sitting down to watch a DVD is extremely low so my mind did float away at some parts but it was a good film.


Laundry Handwash Liquid (link here) - It has only recently occurred to me that a lot of clothing items that I own are supposed to be handwashed. Oops.... Who knew that you couldn't just chuck it all in the washing machine? I guess it does explain why my stuff gets old so quickly and torn apart. I'm not sure if I'll be religiously checking through every single label just yet though.


Card Games - These are both Happy Families card games. One of them is based on Frozen and the other is a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse one. These came free with a £40 shop at Morrison's and although I collected quite a few different card games over the weeks including Domino and Guess Who, these two are my favourite because Happy Families is such a good game. I can't believe I've never heard of it before!

22 comments:

  1. I'll definitely have to hunt down the hand gel- I use loads of it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've literally seen everyone talking about the carex sweet soaps/hand sanitisers - i need to get my 'hands' on them (if you'll appreciate the pun haha), great post :-)

    http://bsarahoates.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm addicted to the hand gel, and it does smell better than most for sure.

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the strawberry laces hand wash, never knew they did a hand gel! That's amazing, hope they do a cola one too :D

    Rebecca Coco

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so desperate to try the strawberry laces and cola bottles handwashes but waiting to use up what I have but now I know there's hand gel's too I have an excuse to buy.

    Victoria
    FlorenceandMary.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the strawberry laces hand wash. Looks so good hah!


    New post on my blog it'll mean the world to me if you check it out! Maybe follow each other on bloglovin :)
    http://itsmathilda.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow I need that handwash, I bet it smells incredible xx

    Gemma // Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  8. A green tea ice cream?? Eww I can't imagine the texture! :D

    I love your blog! Newest follower <3

    It would mean so much to me if you visited my blog, if you have some time to spare <3

    Berry The Blue

    ReplyDelete
  9. the hand sanitiser looks so fun, I have had a few of their fun scented hand washes before! It's a shame the green tea ice - cream wasn't too nice, I probably would have picked it up if I had seen it too!

    wonderfulandweirdbeautyandlife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Green tea ice-cream? wow, is it just green tea flavoured? that's new :)

    Jennos Health.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it tastes exactly like green tea, or matcha powder.

      Delete
  11. Those card games look so nice. I've never tried green tea flavoured ice-cream. Great post.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
  12. Green tea ice cream sounds delicious, right up my street. It's a shame it just tasted like eating powder!
    I've never seen fruity hand sanitizer, I think I'll have to look out for it as I hate the clinical ones too

    www.quitequaint.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Green tea ice cream!! Interesting - I like green tea but I don't think I've ever found a "green tea flavour" item that I've liked..

    Love Zoe x
    Face Value Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  14. Look at that hand gel! :) Shame it wasn't as nice as you expected!

    www.hello-cat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I need that hand gel!!

    enpointefashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. That hand gel looks really nice!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. wonderful things and this movie is awesome <3
    xx

    ladyfashworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very lovely post dear!:))

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am addicted to hand gel..Lovely post..Keep In touch sweetie..hugs
    rampdiary / My art Blog / Beauty and fashion
    Blog

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ah I got really excited about the green tea ice cream, it's a shame it is horrible! The Primark hand gel smells quite nice :)

    India / Touchscreens & Beautyqueens

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts so feel free to leave a comment! You can also tweet me @HelloLinderella or send me an email.