Monday 27 October 2014

Nude Jewellery





Gosh it's been way too long since I've written a jewellery post. I've had a break from jewellery recently but I've started to wear all of my necklaces and bracelets again. I forgot what great accessories they can make and it's a good way to spruce up a dull outfit.

I was recently sent this lovely Glitter Ball Bracelet* from Nude Jewellery, a London-based jewellers showcasing contemporary pieces from a range of designers. This bracelet is from the Glitter Ball Collection designed by Nikki Galloway, a Jewellery Design graduate. This collection features pieces made from sterling silver which is hammered to give a reflective effect. 

First of all, the packaging is a lot grander than I expected it to be and it would definitely make a brilliant gift for a loved one or even for yourself because who doesn't love a nicely packaged product?

The hammered effect is subtle and I love the way it reflects the light. The bracelet has several hoops on the end to fit various wrist sizes and it is secured with a clasp.

I have to admit that when I first saw the bracelet, I was a little apprehensive as it's not what I would normally choose myself but once I put it on, I loved it. I've had a few compliments already which is always a great indication that you're wearing something lovely! I think this is great for casual wear but you could equally dress it up with a nice dress for an evening out with the girls.

This is priced at £175 and is available online at Nude Jewellery
What do you think of this bracelet?

9 comments:

  1. its so pretty

    http://itsjustshalay.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bracelet looks stunning!!

    Please let me know if you would be interested in following eachother on GFC.Would love to stay in contact.

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a gorgeous statement piece - really nice!

    And a bonus with that packaging too, always love it when brands take care of that.

    Em | Hmm Maybe...

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's quite a unique bracelet but it's definitely very lovely :)

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a lovely bracelet out of my price range but I'm sure it's worth it :)

    Jennos Health.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I actually really like it, it's gorgeous. I love the packagining too.
    Sensitive Epidermis | Rainbow
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is so pretty! Cant get over with how good it looks omg I really want one!

    http://wonderfulandweirdbeautyandlife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts so feel free to leave a comment! You can also tweet me @HelloLinderella or send me an email.