Monday 6 October 2014

Review: Zoella Beauty - Blissful Mistful Fragranced Body Mist



Most of you will have probably heard of Zoella Beauty by now but for those of you who haven't, this is a range of beauty products launched by the super successful blogger & Youtuber Zoe Sugg, better known as Zoella. Let's just take a moment to appreciate how extraordinary it is that a blogger has achieved so much!

When I first saw images of the range, I was in love with the design and packaging! The polka dots and colour palette keep it simple but cute. I initially thought that I wouldn't be making a purchase as I tend to be quite loyal to beauty products that I use since my skin is quite sensitive. I normally wait until other people with equally sensitive skin have tried it out first before I part with my money. However, when I saw that Zoe was releasing a body mist as part of her beauty range, I knew I had to have it because I adore body mists. 

So, I went onto Feelunique and made my purchase for the Blissful Mistful Fragranced Body Mist. What an adorable name! It was a bit of a blind purchase because the description online didn't give too much away as to what it would even smell like but a couple of bloggers who went to the launch night mentioned that it was a fresh floral scent.

I'm pleased to say that I love this! I knew I'd probably like it as I tend to like most fresh body mists but I had no idea I'd like it this much. It's a fresh fragrance that seems more expensive and sophisticated than your average body mist, which came as a pleasant surprise. To me, this smells like white florals with a crisp freshness that brings fields and the great outdoors to mind. In fact, when I first tried this out, I immediately thought of a fragrance that I had a couple of years ago called Wild Meadow by Kate Moss. It's been ages since I've used Wild Meadow but from what I can recall, the scent is so similar to Blissful Mistful, albeit a little stronger as it's an EDP whereas this is a body mist. I hope that at some stage, they'll release a list of the notes in Blissful Mistful as I'm really curious!

The scent stays pretty much the same throughout the entire duration, which is one of the many reasons why I like body mists so much, and it lasts for about 2 hours which is okay with me as I don't mind re-spritzing. That's the most I expect from a body mist anyway. I usually only use one spritz as I find that this is a little bit stronger than most body mists. It also contains Vitamin  E which I believe is good for conditioning the skin. 

At £8.00 for a 45ml bottle, I'd say that this is an affordable product and I'm glad that Zoe has created a range with such great prices. Now that I've tried out the body mist, I'm quite tempted by the candle if it smells anything like the mist!

You can buy Zoella Beauty products online at Feelunique and Superdrug
Have you bought any Zoella Beauty products?

29 comments:

  1. I ordered the bath fizzers - Zoe said there her favourite from the range - but I reckon this body mist will be next on my list! They all have the same scent. I'm really proud by what she's achieved, especially as a fellow blogger. Great review and photo's x

    Kate | A British Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to try the bath fizzers! Thanks for the review, I will have to go to Superdrug soon, hopefully everything isn't sold out x
    Freya's Fashion Chapter

    ReplyDelete
  3. The packaging is really pretty - I've been thinking about picking up the candle as well!

    Beccy ~ Bluebell & Bumpkin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to see a review on this. Might pick this up :-)

    Rachael x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't tried any of Zoe's products yet but I definitely will soon. It's amazing how well she has done :-) I really loved your review. Thanks, lovely!

    Caitlin
    caitacrawford.blogspot.co.uk
    - xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to try this!

    itsjustshalay.blogsppot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely review dear..Lovely post..Keep In touch sweetie..hugs
    rampdiary / My art Blog / Beauty and fashion
    Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so tempted to try this now. I haven't purchased any of her beauty products yet- I can't choose between her makeup bags... I may have to get both!

    Alix
    www.letskissandmakeup.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Need to get my hands on this and the candle! It's absolutely amazing how far she has come! xx

    Abi | abistreetx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have bought most of the range except this as wasn't sure on it, think i may get it for a nice fresh scent for my holidays. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the review! UK YT's are doing so well

    Jennos Health.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I haven't bought any of Zoella's products yet but just like you, I am very tempted by the candle! I love candles in my room ... :)

    Cinthya | cinthyarose85.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really great photos! Love this post :D

    www.highsthighfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm really eager to smell this as have heard such mixed reviews about the scent! Of all of the products released it was this and the candle that I'm most interested in, I'll definitely be having a test next time I'm in Superdrug :) x

    www.beautiful-solutions.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. I can't wait to try this and her other products once they make it over to Australia!

    24 Hours From Home - Travel, Adventures and Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's crazy how far she's come. Really tempted to try it out.

    leaf-the-floor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I fell in love with the design and packaging too, it's amazing how much she has achieved! I need to ask, is that a bunny lamp?! If it is where did you get it from? Super cute!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep it's a bunny lamp! I got it from dotcomgiftshop.com :)

      Delete
  18. i'm dying to try this, the scent sounds amazing. by the way, i love the bunny lamp too, it's so cute! x

    i've got a giveaway on my blog if you want to check it out :)
    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  19. Blissfull Mistful -- the name is too cute to handle! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  20. It sounds delightful! Is it weird that I love the bunny too?

    ReplyDelete
  21. I can't wait to try Zoella's products, this sounds so nice and affordable too :) x

    www.alittlefreckle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh só amazing I have to try this..thanks for sharing

    New post in http://sarameirelesthesnowwhite.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  23. I just did a review on this too :)
    I love it , Zoe is amzing
    I am off into town tomorrow to get her bath fizzers since basically everything of hers has been out of stock since it came out I had to order my body mist online to get it.
    love this post .


    http://rainbowsandunicorns27.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  24. Cannot wait to purchase this now! Was so excited when Zoella brought out her range so i'm glad to read that it lives up to the hype. Lovely post. xx

    - Holly | http://thechroniclesofholly.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  25. Would love to try this!
    The packaging is so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  26. ahhh!! I really really want to buy all of her products!! I love Zoe SOOO much!

    Your blog is one of the cutest blogs ever! Love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Ohh this sounds like it would have a lovely scent! ^ ^

    www.thedailydollyblog.com

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts so feel free to leave a comment! You can also tweet me @HelloLinderella or send me an email.