Friday 28 November 2014

DotComGiftShop Lust List

I've spent so much time lately going through various homeware websites and one of my favourites has got to be DotComGiftShop. I'd especially recommend it if you're into shabby chic homeware as they have a really nice selection on top of everything else of course.

Images on collage are from DotComGiftShop.

1. Cream Sweetheart Chest. This would look adorable on any dressing table or just a normal table really. I think I may have mentioned something really similar to this on a previous homeware lust list.

2. Retro Ceramic Top Storage Jar. I love how cute this jar looks and it's bound to give the kitchen a more homely feel although I'm sure I could probably attempt a bit of DIY and make something similar myself with a kilner jar.

3. Medium Storage Jars. And when one jar isn't enough, you've got two plus a little storage caddy. I love it when everything is organised and neat so this would be perfect.

4. Cake Stand. I rarely make full sized cakes unless it's a special occasion but I'm hoping to start baking a bit more again soon and making something more adventurous and this cake stand will motivate me, right?

5. Patchwork Apple Cushion. I remember a time when I thought that cushions were utterly pointless. I didn't understand the need for them and I guess in some way, I still don't but they just look great. I'm not someone who would want a matching set of cushions on the sofa because I don't want a show home, I want something that looks cosy and gives an almost cottage-like feel. I can imagine this cushion fitting in well with that vision.

6. Sweetheart Display Cabinet. I have so many miniature items with nowhere to put them but how cute would they look if I displayed them in this? I have mini perfume bottles, mini books, little figurines etc.

7. Pink Doughnut Trinket Pot. I love doughnuts but I don't eat them too often as they're not the healthiest thing in the world so I guess the second best thing to do would be to have a doughnut trinket pot! I think this would look great displayed on a bedside table filled with small pieces of jewellery.

8. Birdcage Mirror With 3 Hooks. This is one of those items that I absolutely love the look of but I'd have no idea where to hang it. It would probably be a nightmare to clean as well but it looks amazing!

9. Orchid Garland Battery Lights. When it comes to decorative lighting, I usually don't bother but these caught my eye as they look so elegant and I think they'd be great as a frame around a dressing table mirror.

Are you a fan of DotComGiftShop?

11 comments:

  1. I've never heard of this gift shop before but your picks are so cute! I'll have to take a look. xx

    Beauty Soup || UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen DotComGiftShop before but I'll definitely have a look because those things are lovely :D

    Alice x
    alzgalz.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. No1 is so cute! Especially for storing nail polish / jewellery :)
    Ellie,xx
    Elephant stories and more

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness your picks are so good. I love to doughnut trinket box especially. Can't believe I've never heard of this shop before! X

    Kate | A British Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  5. What great picks. xox

    http://www.rainbowsandunicornsblog.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never actually heard of this place, but that pillow is adorable! Great picks! Mckenzie
    Blog | Bloglovin’ | Twitter | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  7. This seems like a gift shop that I would go crazy for! I cannot wait to check it out :D
    Thanks for sharing hun
    Sensitive Epidermis | Rainbow
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. awww all these things are so gorgeous! I love shabby chic home ware :) x

    I've got a mac lipstick giveaway on my blog if you want to take a look :)

    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely selection.
    The orchid garland is so cute.

    Xx Anne
    www.sickchicksblog.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  10. everything looks beautiful, this definitely looks like my kind of shop! Going to check them out right now! x

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts so feel free to leave a comment! You can also tweet me @HelloLinderella or send me an email.