Saturday 1 November 2014

The Christmas Boutique


Christmas is coming! It's the 1st of November so I finally feel that it's appropriate to mention Christmas. Having said that, I know plenty of people that started their Christmas shopping during Summer and I also know lots of people who will most likely buy their gifts on Christmas Eve.

The team at The Christmas Boutique kindly sent me a lovely selection of their Christmas pieces and what's better than an online store dedicated to all things festive?


It did actually take me a while to figure out what this was for - totally should have checked the A4 sheet of paper that came with the parcel! Anyway, this is a draught excluder and I can imagine this would go down well with most young kids this Christmas. You could also place it on top of your mantelpiece!


As someone who loves cake (eating and baking), these are the perfect baubles to hang on the tree this Christmas. The large cupcake baubles are perhaps a little too big for the Christmas tree that I have but I'm sure I'll find somewhere to display them. I can't wait to cake up my tree next month!


I've always wanted to bake my own macarons but I've never got round to it so these are the next best thing, right? I love the bright colours and these will go perfectly with the cake baubles.


How adorable are these decorations? I'm still deciding whether to hang these on the tree next month or to hang them on one of the doors instead. The "sugar" has unfortunately come off a bit from Mr Gingerbread so I'll definitely have to handle these with care!


I love these tins as they'll be perfect for filling with festive cakes and biscuits and they'd make a great gift as well. If you're not into cakes and baking then you can always fill these with non-food items. I'm thinking of using the smallest tin to store some of my stationery at work so I can spruce up my desk space a bit. 


If you're buying wine for anyone this Christmas, you might want to consider this festive bottle bag holder. You could also fill it with treats and use it as an alternative stocking. I'm currently using it to store my lovely body lotions!

Have you started your Christmas shopping yet?
P.S: Happy November!

13 comments:

  1. That santa trouser bottle bag holder is too cute! I should start Christmas shopping soon I always seem to be that one on Christmas Eve going to town to shop :)

    Jennos Health.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so bad with presents and gifts- I forget about people (oops!) and have to run out last minute to get stuff! I'll have to check out this store and get my shopping done early! x

    Beauty Soup || UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am soooo excited for Xmas this year but kinda sad at the same time because my step daughter is 9 now and she is already talking about how Santa is not real and i'm sad she's not a baby anymore boohoo he is real . ha. I been Xmas shopping for weeks now I don't think this was a good thing for me because now I keeep buying and can't stop haha.
    love your tree deco it's super cute. xox

    http://rainbowsandunicorns27.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. macaroon baubles are amazing might have to pick myself some of them up for my tree!

    http://thelittlebeautybookblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, I absolutely love the gingerbread men! so cute, they stock such lovely things don't they :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so excited for Christmas this year :D I love the selection here, especially the Reindeer storage boxes.
    <3
    http://perfectfixations.blogspot.co.uk.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG I love the Santa Trousers bottle holder!!!

    Victoria
    FlorenceandMary.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. everything is so cute, I'll definitely be checking out the Christmas Boutique! Love that draught excluder and the bottle bag is so unique x

    www.beautiful-solutions.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm looking so much forward to Christmas, can't wait! Those macaron baubles are really cute, thanks for sharing. I hope you have a nice day :)

    www.girlattitudes.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so excited about christmas this year. Need to buy decoration stuff like hell haha

    http://marygolife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts so feel free to leave a comment! You can also tweet me @HelloLinderella or send me an email.