Saturday 13 December 2014

LED Hut - Indoor Snowman Light




I always get a Christmassy feeling whenever I see the houses in the neighbourhood lit up with Christmas lights. Now I've never been one to decorate my house in such a way, I'd much rather just admire everyone else's efforts so when LED Hut sent me this Indoor Snowman Light*, it was the perfect way to add a little festive lighting to my house with minimal fuss. 

What's more Christmassy and Wintery than a cosy looking snowman?! I love this design and it's also battery powered so you can easily place it anywhere inside the home. It even comes with a loop at the top so you can hang it from a wall. I've now tied a ribbon onto it and it's hanging proudly on the door of my living room. 

The illumination is fantastic and priced at £11.99, it would also make such a nice gift for anyone this Christmas. Speaking of gifts, I still have so much Christmas shopping to do! Anyone else a little behind this year?

Do you decorate your house with Christmas lighting? 

4 comments:

  1. What a cute idea and it's so easy! xx

    Beauty Soup || UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how inexpesive it is! some lights can be ridiculously over priced

    Jennos Health.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh that's so cute! It'd look lovely right by a window, lit up at night!

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw this is sooo cute. xox

    http://www.rainbowsandunicornsblog.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts so feel free to leave a comment! You can also tweet me @HelloLinderella or send me an email.