Saturday 10 January 2015

New Things #9

It's been way too long since I've done one of these posts (September 2014 to be more precise!). These are a few of the lovely gifts I received from family and friends at the end of last year. It is indeed already January but better late than never, right?


Mad About Macarons (link here) - Knowing my love of baking, I found myself unwrapping this amazing book! The recipes in there look so tasty and not too difficult either so I'm really excited to make some of these when I find a spare few hours. 


Laura Ashley 2015 Diary & Ballpoint Pen (link here) - I've always loved the look of Laura Ashley products, everything looks so elegant and sophisticated. Now I have a nice little diary and pen set to get organised for the year ahead and I can do it in style.



Laura Ashley Mug In A Tin (link here) - As if one Laura Ashley gift was not enough, I found myself with this mug in a tin. The mug has a simple polka dot design but I think I love the tin that little bit more. I seem to have developed this obsession with tins and glass jars...


Christmas Socks - Probably one of the most practical presents ever! I can always rely on someone to buy me new socks every year. Is it just me or does it feel exceptionally cosy when you pull on a brand new pair of socks? 


Radox Gift Set (link here). I love fruity smells and I adore the smell of coconut so this was a great gift for me. My favourite part of this set has got to be the colour changing body puff! I have never seen one of these before so I'm super excited to try it out.


Super Soft Throw (link here) - The best thing about the cold weather is being able to snuggle up in anything cosy and fluffy and this definitely ticks those boxes. 


Salt Sugar Smoke (link here) - This book is all about preserving foods and making things such as jam. I am a food enthusiast. Need I say more?



BakerDays Christmas Cake* c/o BakerDays (link here) - Just before Christmas, BakerDays kindly sent me this delicious Christmas cake. A yummy buttercream iced sponge and a layer of fondant icing, perfect for any cake lover. If you're looking for a personalised gift for someone with a sweet tooth then this is so much more exciting to receive through the post than a card. They also do cupcakes too now!

I hope you all enjoyed the return of my New Things series! Happy Weekend!


6 comments:

  1. Loved this post. Gorgeous gifts! Love the baking stuff!

    Rachael x | N o v e m b e r S t o r m s |

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I would love if you could do a review on the book "sugar, salt and smoke"

    NEW POST Jennos Health.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the laura ashley goodies! Can never have too many diaries hehe <3

    zaras-bowsandpearls.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooooooooo such cute stuff love it . xox

    http://www.rainbowsandunicornsblog.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh that preserve book looks interesting! I am sure you will get some great tips from it! :)

    www.gingerbreadsmiles.co.uk
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the book in a tin x

    www.lizzieroseblogger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts so feel free to leave a comment! You can also tweet me @HelloLinderella or send me an email.