Saturday 8 August 2015

Happy Things #1

Welcome to a brand new series! I'm going to bid farewell to my New Things series and say a big hello to my Happy Things series which will still include a few new additions to my life. Hopefully I'll be doing these posts regularly and it also gives me a chance to remind myself of all the things that make me happy. So let's get started!


Scrumptious breakfast. Pancakes with bacon and agave syrup alongside a healthy smoothie. I honestly love Organic Deli. The pancakes are the fluffiest ever and the agave syrup is a healthier option than normal golden syrup. The smoothie I had was a combination of bluerries, dates, and almond milk. Super delicious! What a lovely way to start a morning!


Cocktails with friends. I'm not much of a drinker but when I catch up with old friends, it's always nice to have a cocktail or two whilst chatting the night away. Some of my friends live too far away from me for my liking but, luckily, we always do our best to meet up a couple of times a year.


Beautiful skies. Although I'm not the biggest fan of Summer, I do appreciate the longer days and how beautiful the sky always looks. I could happily spend hours just staring into the clouds as I find it so calming and therapeutic.


New fragrance. It takes me ages to find a fragrance that I truly like hence why I've had the same signature scent for the last 5 years. I've tried a few new ones since then but none of them have quite stood the test of time. A scent can hold so many memories and I've been looking to find something fresh and new for a long time and I think I have finally found "The One". I bought myself a pretty blue Travalo atomiser so I can pop it into my bag.

What has made you happy this week?

4 comments:

  1. That breakfast looks amazing! I want pancakes so bad right now. A cocktail night with the girls is just what you need sometimes. I wish I had them more often.

    Rachael at broomfie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. yessss, bacon for breakfast always makes me happy! I've never tried it with pancakes though, might as well give it a shot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great pics, that breakfast looks incredible! Love the blue travalo, I need to invest in one I have a dupe but its started to leak lol x
    www.beautiful-solutions.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely series! p.s. That breaksfast just made me hungry ;) Have a nice day and I hope to see you on my blog :) xx Maja
    ❤ http://majasmuffin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts so feel free to leave a comment! You can also tweet me @HelloLinderella or send me an email.