Saturday 5 September 2015

Olivia Burton Wonderland Watch





It feels like it's been forever since I've had a good quality watch. My last one was a Seksy by Sekonda watch which has been cherished for many years but, alas, it was time to let go and indulge a little in some new wrist-wear.

After deliberating for weeks between a couple of Michael Kors watches, I eventually turned my attention to Olivia Burton. I decided that I wanted something classy and understated, so Olivia Burton seemed to fit the bill perfectly. 

Cue more deliberation over which of their amazing watches to purchase. Their moulded bee watch is absolutely gorgeous but I eventually settled for this beautiful Wonderland Black & Gold Watch. The intricate gold design of the watch is what drew me in. It's so simple yet so delicate and elegant. The gold contrasts wonderfully with the light face and the dark strap and I think it sits nicely against the tone of my skin.

This is a really versatile watch and it's such a classic that I know I will be wearing this anywhere and everywhere for a very long time.

5 comments:

  1. so beautiful! love the face
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a cute watch. Simple and beautiful. I like your blog♥♥♥
    chocolateandsunset.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous watch. I love how classy and simple it is :) xx

    Kate | A British Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  4. That watch is so beautiful! I love the Roman numerals detail!

    http://musthavethisspring.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts so feel free to leave a comment! You can also tweet me @HelloLinderella or send me an email.