Sunday 8 November 2015

A Happy Sunday


I love having good Sundays. It makes me feel like my week is complete and it ends the week on a high. It also prepares me for the week ahead and fills me with positivity. 

Today, I took a long drive into the city for a delicious lunch. The scrumptious scones above were just a fraction of the amazing afternoon tea that I enjoyed and it was worth every penny. 

Delicious food, great company, and an enjoyable day out somewhere new. I've definitely had a beautiful Sunday and I can't wait to do some more exploring before the year ends.

Happy Sunday everyone!

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a fab Sunday, those scones look amazing!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. That food looks amazing! What a great way to spend a Sunday! Baked goods are my weakness!!!
    XO Bri | Brianna Sullivan

    ReplyDelete
  3. These scones look so good! Nice Sundays are the best to start the week ahead in a positive way as you say :)

    Julia xx
    | http://www.juliaspeaksbeauty.blogspot.fr |

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you had a lovely sunday :)

    ZEKALIN

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts so feel free to leave a comment! You can also tweet me @HelloLinderella or send me an email.