Friday 31 January 2014

I HEART Punky Pins

I'm so excited to share ANOTHER Punky Pins blog post with you all. For those of you who missed my first post, click here to have a read. 

If you had a look at their website before Christmas and liked what you saw, you should definitely take a look again as they have uploaded so much new stock since then so I was excited when they let me pick out a few pieces to share with you lot.

As Valentine's Day is approaching, this is the perfect time to indulge in anything heart shaped! Punky Pins kindly let me pick out 2 pieces from their website.



This super cute Key To My Heart Initial Gift Set* (£18). stood out to me immediately. I haven't seen anything like this before and I just think it's adorable. The heart is made from layered acrylic and there is a cut out of an initial of your choice. The keychain fits perfectly into the heart. If you are in a relationship, this is the perfect excuse to treat yourself to this gift set because you can keep the necklace for yourself and give your partner the key to your heart.... That was so cheesy, right?  

You can also choose between a gold or a silver chain. I don't normally wear gold chains when it comes to fashion jewellery as I think it can sometimes look a bit tacky but this worked surprisingly well due to the fact that the heart has a gold sheen to it. 


I also liked the look of this Personalised Heart Name Necklace* (£18). I don't own any jewellery with my name on so this is a nice addition! You can choose from 3 colours but I think that the light pink looks the best! This looks quite girly and it'll be a fun necklace to wear on a casual day-to-day basis. As there are several layers of acrylic to this necklace, it's a little bit chunky which may be a good or bad thing depending on personal preference.


If you like handmade products and/or you like cute things, Punky Pins is a great website to check out. Acrylic is such a fun material to use and I actually used to make all sorts of things using acrylic when I was school but I never thought I'd see acrylic jewellery let alone wear it. So much thought has been put into their designs and I'm excited to see what else they come up with in the next few months. So get ordering in time for Valentine's Day!

Punky Pins are offering my readers a discount code.
Enter iamlinderella10 at checkout for 10% off your order. 

14 comments:

  1. I LOVE the key and heart lock set. How adorable! Great stuff :)

    xo Aubree
    www.macaronsandstilettos.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute <3 love that name pendant but I doubt they'll have my name :(

    zaras-bowsandpearls.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They can put any name onto the necklaces :)

      Delete
  3. They are such a lovely idea! Bloody adorable!
    Jess xo
    jessicacottonxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg these are really cute. esp the key to my heart set I LOVE IT... aah most of the good stores are always in UK :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so adorable! I really love that they're personalized :)

    Zoe
    http://thatszoe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow how gorgeous are these pieces?! I'd never heard of them before, but I've just had a look at their website and I'm smitten! xx

    Gemma // missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some lovely picks. I love how it's customisable, too! x

    lamourjosie.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That heart necklace is so perfect for Valentines Day xx

    Holly ♥ petitepromise.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the comment on my blog, I love my Bobbi Brown blush in Pale Pink :)
    These look so cute, and i have followed your blog :) x

    www.beekle.blogspot.co.uk - hope you stop by again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are soooo cute! I might have to buy this for myself for Valentine's Day. You gotta spoil yourself, right?
    ~Makaela at www.makaelassuitcase.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts so feel free to leave a comment! You can also tweet me @HelloLinderella or send me an email.